- 14 min ago Umang 2020: Raveena Tandon And Manisha Koirala Show Us How To Look Stylish Yet Distinctive
- 1 hr ago 10 Awesome Health Benefits Of Cocoa Powder You Never Knew
- 1 hr ago Can Chia Seeds Help Reduce Belly Fat?
- 1 hr ago Umang 2020: Kriti Sanon, Shraddha Kapoor, And Other Actresses In Stunning Lehengas
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Automobiles New Maruti Suzuki Ignis Facelift India Launch Date Revealed: Here Are All The Details
- Movies Is Trisha Krishnan Planning to Get Married? Find Out!
- News BJP will scale newer heights during Nadda's presidency: PM Modi
- Technology Samsung Might Launch Galaxy A51 And Galaxy A71 In February: Report
- Finance New Gold Hallmarking Rules: 5 Things To Know
- Sports Faf du Plessis responds to exit rumours, claims Wanderers Test against England could be his last at home
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
Pooja Hegde and Aditi Rao Hydari also graced the Chandon party hosted by Manish Malhotra. These two divas absolutely disappointed us with their fashion statements. Usually well-dressed, Pooja and Aditi didn't quite leave an impression this time. Let's decode their outfits and looks.
Pooja Hegde wore an absolutely bold gown designed by Manish Malhotra. It was a sheer number with intricate embellished accents and a totally deep asymmetrical neckline. The gown also featured a front slit. We didn't like the gown so much and that net ruffled floral detail at the back felt unnecessary. Pooja'smakeup was dewy-toned and the side-swept tresses completed her look.
Aditi Rao Hydari
This was one of the rare occasions when Aditi Rao Hydarileft us unimpressed. She wore a lavender sleeveless Flor et.al attire, which was enhanced by an overlapping detail. It was asymmetrical number with ruffled layers. While we liked the colour, the silhouette of the dress was not too great. She paired her attire with shiny heels. The makeup was beautifully done with a pink lip shade but the same couldn't be said about her hairstyle.