- 32 min ago Valley Fever: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 09 December 2019
- 21 hrs ago Kriti Sanon And Other Divas Have Office Wear Ideas Based On Your Different Work Modes
- 21 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Vs Karisma Kapoor, Whose Make-up Look Did You Like More
- Movies Star Screen Awards 2019 Winners List; Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt, Ayushmann Khurrana Bag Awards
- News Here is why the Rafale Jets will fly with the initials ‘BS’
- Sports Socceroos great Milligan retires from internationals
- Technology Top 2 Ways To Fix Waiting For This Message Error On Whatsapp
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Pooja Hegde was like a breath of fresh air in her summery dress, which was designed by Anita Dongre. The 'Mohenjo Daro' actress looked effortlessly beautiful in her ensemble, which was totally summer-worthy and lightweight. Her dress was enhanced by desi sensibilities and we absolutely loved it.
Her dress came from the latest, ' A Summer Reverie' collection of the designer and Pooja carried it with a lot of ease. She inspired us to wear this ensemble, which consisted of a sleeveless halter bodice that featured a slit neckline and was beautifully structured. The skirt was flared and marked by a flowy silhouette. This ensemble of hers was splashed in yellow hue and sprinkled with floral accents. The bodice also had a whiff of minty green tinge.
Pooja looked lovely and paired her maxi dress with embellished jootis, which upped her style quotient. She teamed her attire with elaborate earrings from the label, Azotiique by Varun Raheja, which totally went well with her attire. The makeup was dewy-toned with a pink lip shade, highlighted cheekbones, and dramatic kohl accompanied by shimmering golden eye shadow. The sleek middle-parted tresses rounded out her stylish avatar. So, what do you think about Pooja Hegde's fashion statement and look? Feel free to share views on the comment section.