- 12 hrs ago Tokyo Olympics 2020: Know About India's Saikhom Mirabai Chanu Who Won Silver Medal In Weightlifting
- 12 hrs ago Kriti Sanon Looks Fresh And Radiant In Her Vibrant Orange Dress; Take A Look At Her Orange Eye Shadow Too!
- 20 hrs ago Vitamin E Deficiency: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatments
- 1 day ago Janhvi Kapoor Slays It In An All-Yellow Outfit Look; This Could Be Your New Party Look!
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Best Selling Smartphones
- Movies Fahadh Faasil Starts Shooting For Vikram; Shares A Selfie With Kamal Haasan
- News Porn films case: 'Hidden' cupboard containing files of Raj Kundra’s finances found from his office wall
- Education JEE Main 2021 Session 3: Students Affected By Rains In Maharashtra To Get Another Chance
- Sports Tokyo 2020: After Rio debacle, Mirabai Chanu redeems herself at Tokyo
- Automobiles Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
- Finance ICICI Bank Reports Q1Fy22 Net Profit At Rs. 4616 crore
Born on 19 December 1984, Ankita Lokhande is popularly known for her portrayal as Archana Deshmukh in Balaji Telefilms' daily soap Pavitra Rishta, where she was seen opposite Sushant Singh Rajput. The actress began her film career in 2019 with Kangana Ranaut's historical movie Manikarnika: The Queen Of Jhansi. She then appeared in the 2020 action film Baaghi 3. Within a short period, the actress proved her mettle in the industry with her roles.
Apart from her acting, Ankita has left us stunned on the fashion front too. With her great fashion sense, the actress has not only made heads turn but she has also turned as a true blue fashion inspiration for the ladies. The diva is very much active on the social media and she keeps treating her fans with her gorgeous looks, especially in ethnic numbers. Scrolling through her Instagram feed, we noticed that the actress loves the colour red and in the past couple of months, she has nailed some beautiful ethnic ensembles of the same colour one after the other. So, as Ankita Lokhande turns a year older today, let us take a look at her red ethnic numbers that impressed us.
Ankita Lohande In A Wrap Kurti And Palazzo Pants
Ankita Lokhande sported a full-sleeved bright-red wrap kurti, which was accentuated by intricate white patterns and front slit. The one sleeve of her kurti was loose and featured long panel that looked like an attached dupatta. Styled by Anuradha Khurana, she teamed her kurti with white loose palazzo pants and completed her look with a pair of kolhapuris. The actress accessorised her look with gold-toned heavy earrings and spruced up her look with filled brows, black eyeliner, highlighted cheekbones, and matte pink lip shade. She pulled back her side-parted tresses into a low ponytail.
Ankita Lokhande In An Embroidered Slit Ensemble
Ankita Lokhande was decked up in a full-sleeved rich-red colour flared ensemble, which came from Pink City by Sarika. Her ensemble was accentuated by intricately embroidered floral patterns and a thigh-high front slit. She teamed her ensemble with plain churidar bottoms and completed her look with white juttis. The actress upped her look with gold-toned jhumkis and wrapped up her look with sharp contouring marked by filled brows, kohled eyes, highlighted cheekbones, and red lip shade. Ankita pulled back her tresses into a high ponytail and looked pretty.
Ankita Lokhande In A Printed Saree
On Karwa Chauth, Ankita Lokhande flaunted a bright red saree, which came from Kalki Fashion. Her lehenga was accentuated by golden dotted patterns and shimmering embellished border. Styled by Anuradha Khurana, she draped the floor-sweeping pallu of her saree in a nivi style and teamed it with a sleeveless plain blouse. The actress accessorised her look with green-stone detailed red choker and enhanced her look with pointed brows, kohled eyes, black eyeliner, and red lip tint. She pulled back her curly tresses into a ponytail and looked gorgeous.
So, what do you think about these red outfits of Ankita Lokhande? Let us know that in the comment section.
Happy Birthday, Ankita Lokhande!
Pic Credits: Ankita Lokhande