- 4 hrs ago People With Lung Cancer Have A High Risk Of Depression
- 4 hrs ago Pati Patni Aur Woh Actress Bhumi Pednekar Raises Mercury Levels With Her Eclectic Fashion!
- 5 hrs ago Gita Jayanti 2019: Know The History, Date And Significance Of This Day
- 6 hrs ago Nushrat Bharucha, Rajkummar Rao, And Ranveer Singh Perfectly Present Small-Town Casual Fashion
- Technology Police Seizes Over 2000 Fake Xiaomi Products In New Delhi
- Movies Prithviraj To Take A Break From Cinema!
- Sports ATK reclaim top spot in Indian Super League
- News Pakistan: Blast in Lahore, 6 injured, 1 killed
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
A leather shorts can be paired with a white shirt, but Parineeti Chopra, for sure, had some interesting style of pairing. Not the one to play safe, when it comes to fashion, Parineeti upped her look with this stylish outfit. She looked smart and gave us a unique street-style goal. Take a look at her combination game.
So, if you want to try something new or play around with clothes, Parineeti has an idea for you. The actress, who always grabs attention with her unconventional style statements, wore a white shirt that was collared and half-sleeved with green stripes and Parineeti teamed it with structured leather shorts. But she wore her black leather shorts over her shirt, which made her look interesting and with this, she also played with contrasts.
Parineeti paired her ensemble with nude and black heels, which went with her attire. She carried a chic brown purse with her. She accessorised her look with metallic hoop earrings. The make-up was marked by a pink lip shade and subtle kohl. The side-parted copper brown tresses completed her sassy avatar. Parineeti's attire game was fab as ever. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.