Parineeti Chopra along with the Golmaal Again team was spotted on the sets of The Great Indian Laughter Challenge. The actress looked quite pretty in a traditionally crafted dress.
She was wearing a classy anarkali dress by Anita Dongre and the glaze and swirl of the outfit made Pari look prettier than ever.
The dress had a combination of differently embroidered patterns including floral, motif and gota patti designs. In each corner of the outfit, a magical touch was given and Parineeti carried it elegantly.
She wore a pair of golden thick strapped heels from Steve Madden which matched the attire with perfection.
- Parineeti Chopra Going Green For A Watch Showroom Inauguration
- Parineeti Chopra Turns The Sassiest For Unveiling Australia Tourism Video
- #TBT: From SRK To Sunny Leone, Best Looks From Dabboo Ratnani's Annual Calendar
- LOOK RELEASED: First Ever Corporate Look Of Parineeti Chopra For Yash Raj Films
- Parineeti Chopra Was The Sassiest One At Airport
- Parineeti Chopra's Traditional Look Is One Of Her Best
- Beyonce Chose Indian Designers For An Event & We Are Crying Happy Tears!