- 9 hrs ago Dexamethasone Vs Methylprednisolone In COVID-19 Treatment: Which Drug Is Better?
- 9 hrs ago Is Your Partner Pocketing You? Know All About Pocketing In Relationships
- 9 hrs ago Miss Universe 2021: Miss Mexico Andrea Meza Wins The Crown And Stuns In Her Ruby Red Gown
- 11 hrs ago Miss Universe 2021: Mexico's Andrea Meza Wins The Crown - 12 Facts About The Beauty Queen
- Movies Prashanth Sambargi On His Bigg Boss Kannada 8 Journey: My Biggest Takeaway Was To Respect People's Emotions
- News Rajasthan BJP slams Congress leaders questioning export of COVID-19 vaccines
- Automobiles Mitsubishi Ralliart Set To Make A Comeback: Lots Of Sideways Rallying Action Coming Soon
- Sports SS Das named Indian women's team's batting coach
- Education Calcutta University Result 2021 Declared For BA And BSc Odd Semester
- Technology Oppo Reno6 5G Live Images Surface; iPhone 12 Ripoff?
- Finance Facebook To Come Up With Its Own Cryptocurrency Diem In 2021
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In May
Parineeti Chopra and Deepika Padukone were spotted in the city in casual outfits. The two divas had all our attention with their outfits. While Deepika flaunted an all-black outfit, Parineeti went for a quirky look. We have decoded their outfits for some solid fashion inspiration.
Parineeti Chopra's Top And Pants
Parineeti Chopra looked amazing in her top and pants. She wore a white top that was round-necked and knotted and teamed it with a pair of brick-red pants, which were flared at the hem. More than her outfit, we loved her cat-eyed shades, which went well with her look. She carried a textured black and white purse with her. Parineeti paired her ensemble with shiny sandals that upped her look. The makeup was highlighted by pink lip shade and the knotted scarf headband rounded out her avatar.
Deepika Padukone's Black Outfit
Deepika Padukone wore a black outfit that consisted of a sleeveless top and pants. She looked smart in her ensemble, which we found so simple and yet so eye-catching. She teamed her outfit with black and white sports shoes, which complemented her outfit. Deepika carried a black mask with her and wore a black-hued mask. The makeup was enhanced by smoky kohl and the middle-parted bun completed her look.
So, whose outfit did you like more - Parineeti Chopra or Deepika Padukone? Let us know that.