- 6 hrs ago Comfrey: Health Benefits, Side Effects, Prevention And Drug Interaction
- 16 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- 17 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 2 – Here Is How You Can Ace The White Make-up Look
- 17 hrs ago Altitude Sickness: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Is Rock Steady At First Place; Shakti Out Of TRP Race
- News PM tears into Pakistan at 'Howdy Modi', says "Its a breeding ground of terrorism"
- Sports Chelsea 1-2 Liverpool: Joy of six for Klopp's men
- Technology Here's The Proper Way To Backup Android Devices
- Automobiles Yamaha MT-15 Sales Crosses 15,000 Units Within Six Months Of Its Launch In India
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
As the release date of Meri Pyari Bindu is right there at the door, Parineeti is all busy promoting her film along with co-star Ayushmann Khurrana and the entire team.
We spotted her again at the promotions of Meri Pyari Bindu, this time in a monochromic attire.
She was seen wearing a black-and-white floral laced top from Self-Portrait along with pants by Lavish Alice. The attire she was wearing is till now her best from the movie promotions.
Her laced top is very much well-crafted and carries a sense of uniqueness. The white top with black lace work, designed into flowers is something very exceptional and at the same time very beautiful. The top perfectly fits in the lookbook and the other parts have also synced in well.
The pair of black pants by Lavish Alice is also very much well designed. The cloth belt which has been tied into a bow gives a classy look.
Parineeti flaunted her stances with her hands inside the pants' pocket.
We totally adore the Self Portrait and Lavish Alice combination and Parineeti too has carried the look with lots of class and elegance.
The attire is not just classy but also very comfortable. Especially with the pants. A perfect match for a summer event.
She stepped into a pair of pump heels from Zara. The pumps were dual strapped in black and white colours.
The total dress and shoes combination can no way be stated as a mismatch. In fact, the attire looks too good together.
Parineeti's hair is perfectly in place with the ponytail and it looks really neat. And, of course, she is our perfect girl next door.
Makeup is light, but we would have recommended a darker one. The light makeup with the monochrome attire looks a little bit dull. She has lined her eyes and put some kohl, which is completely fine. She could have painted some dark colours on her lips. It could be highlighted more.
Nevertheless, we feel she looks pretty gorgeous. Her smile could never fail her looks as it is a killer one.
There was Ayushmann by the side of Parineeti who seemed to be matching his 'Bindu's' lookbook. He wore a striped shirt which was really cool with a black pair of jeans. He topped the look with a black jacket.
Well... umm... the shoes could have been better. The red in those white sneakers is not going that well with his attire.
Best thing about his attire was that shirt. We do not see the Khuranna boy experimenting with clothing much. He looks too handsome. You okay, girls?