- Sports India Vs Australia, 3rd ODI, Live Score: Kohli & Co, Finch and band look for series win in Bengaluru
- News Anti-CAA: Blankets of protesting women snatched by police near Clock Tower in Lucknow
- Technology Indian IT Ministry Issues Social Media Guidelines For Account Identity Verification
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 7 Box Office Collection: The Film Crosses 100 Crore In Just One Week!
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Kriti Sanon recently took to her Instagram to share a look from Panipat. The actress looked gorgeous and flaunted quintessential Marathi bride look. We loved her attire and the jewellery game. With her attire and look, Kriti gave us cues on how to ace the traditional Marathi look. So, let's decode her attire and look.
Kriti, who recently attended the Star Screen Awards in a bodycon gown, won us with her sari avatar. Posed against the majestic backdrop of palace with white facade and intricate architecture, Kriti Sanon looked absolutely regal. She wore a green and red ethnic sari, which brought alive the Marathi sensibilities. Her attire was accentuated by rich motifs in golden hue. It was a meticulosuly done traditional attire, which was elaborated by floral patterns.
However, apart from her sari look, Kriti's jewellery game was also strong. She wore gold jewellery and upped her look with typical Marathi jewellery. She wore the intricate floral Maharashtrian nath and the green bangles also added symbolism to her look. Kriti Sanon also accessorised her look with chaandbaalis, thushi (choker), mohan mala (long beaded necklace), and a complementing ring. She also spruced up her look with a traditional ambada (hair jewellery). The makeup was natural and highlighted by subtle pink lip shade and kohl. However, it was her chandrakor bindi that gave Marathi touch to her look.
So, how did you find Kriti Sanon's Marathi attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.
Photo Credits: Kriti Sanon's Instagram