- Technology Best Selling Samsung Mobiles On Sale At Flipkart Republic Day Sale And Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020
- News TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu, 17 MLAs taken in police custody
- Sports Premier Badminton League 2020: Satwik & Lakshya Sen shine as Chennai Superstarz win opener
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 113 Synopsis: Time To Elect The Second ‘Elite Member’ In The House
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Celerio BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 4.41 Lakh
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Finance New Gold Hallmarking Rules: 5 Things To Know
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Kriti Sanon recently took to her Instagram to share a look from Panipat. The actress looked gorgeous and flaunted quintessential Marathi bride look. We loved her attire and the jewellery game. With her attire and look, Kriti gave us cues on how to ace the traditional Marathi look. So, let's decode her attire and look.
Kriti, who recently attended the Star Screen Awards in a bodycon gown, won us with her sari avatar. Posed against the majestic backdrop of palace with white facade and intricate architecture, Kriti Sanon looked absolutely regal. She wore a green and red ethnic sari, which brought alive the Marathi sensibilities. Her attire was accentuated by rich motifs in golden hue. It was a meticulosuly done traditional attire, which was elaborated by floral patterns.
However, apart from her sari look, Kriti's jewellery game was also strong. She wore gold jewellery and upped her look with typical Marathi jewellery. She wore the intricate floral Maharashtrian nath and the green bangles also added symbolism to her look. Kriti Sanonalso accessorised her look with chaandbaalis, thushi (choker), mohan mala (long beaded necklace), and a complementing ring. She also spruced up her look with a traditional ambada (hair jewellery). The makeup was natural and highlighted by subtle pink lip shade and kohl. However, it was her chandrakor bindi that gave Marathi touch to her look.
So, how did you find Kriti Sanon'sMarathi attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.
Photo Credits: Kriti Sanon's Instagram