- 9 hrs ago Malala Yousafzai Writes Open Letter To Taliban Urging To Reopen Schools For Girls In Afghanistan
- 11 hrs ago Kiara Advani And Raashii Khanna Will Inspire You To Invest In Minimally-Done Nature-Inspired Lehengas
- 14 hrs ago Is Chilli Good For People With Diabetes?
- 15 hrs ago Angelina Jolie Exudes Casual Glamour With Her Brown Outfit; Daughters Take Notes From Mother’s Wardrobe
- Finance Fuel Rates Hiked Again On October 21, 2021; Mumbai Petrol Rate Rs. 112.44/l
- Movies Shanaya Kapoor: I Focus On The People Who Are Always Cheering Me On
- Technology Samsung Diwali Festival Sale: Attractive Discount Offers On Top Smartphones
- News RBI imposes monetary penalty of Rs 1 crore penalty on Paytm Payments Bank
- Sports Sri Lanka beat Ireland by 70 runs in T20 World Cup, qualify for Super 12s
- Education IBPS CRP RRB X Group A Scores Released, Here’s How To Check IBPS RRB X Officer Scale I, II And III Scores
- Automobiles Yamaha Force 2.0 Launched In Taiwan
- Travel 10 Best Winter Destinations in Goa
South actress Yashika Aannand is among the rare actresses, who is a trend setter rather than being a trend follower. Be it ethnic or western, the actress has mastered the art of nailing each outfit of hers with utmost style and impressed us. After giving us fashion lessons on how to ace a belted saree. Recently, the Zombie actress gave us unique and extraordinary fashion goals. She sported a white formal pantsuit and teamed it with her heavy gold jewellery. With such look, she set the new trend and it definitely looked wow-worthy. So, let us take a look at her attire and decode it.
So, Yashika Aannand took to her Instagram feed to share a couple of pictures from her latest photoshoot. In the pictures, she was seen exuding boss lady vibes in a white pantsuit. Her suit consisted of a full-sleeved long-lapel open-front blazer, which was accentuated by gold buttons. Styled by Olivia Anugraha, she layered her blazer with a plain white crop top and teamed it with matching jeans. What upped her look was her heavy gold jewellery that came from New Ideas Fashion Jewellerry. The Paadam actress opted for a pair of jhumkis, multi-chain detailed plunging necklace, rings, and belly button rings.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Yashika slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled pointed brows, subtle kohled eyes, curled lashes, mascara, light-hued eye shadow, soft blush, and nude pink lip shade elevated her look. The diva let loose her side-parted curly tresses and looked stunning.
We really liked how Yashika Aanand styled her formal look by giving an ethnic touch to it. With this look of hers, she gave us a goal on how to look different and stand out from the crowd. What do you think about her this attire? Let us know that in the comment.
Pic Credits: Yashika Aannand