- 1 hr ago Sonal Chauhan Looks Gorgeous In Her Red Anarkali Set; Find Out The Price of Her Outfit
- 2 hrs ago Mouni Roy, Kriti Sanon, And Palak Tiwari Beckon Us To Add Fresh Stunning Black Pieces To Our Wardrobe
- 5 hrs ago International Yoga Day 2021: History, Theme And Significance Of This Day
- 24 hrs ago International Day Of Yoga 2021: 15 Easy Yoga Poses For Children
- Sports International Yoga Day 2021: India's leading esports athletes highlight significance of Yoga in their lives
- Technology BoAt Airdopes 281 Pro TWS Earbuds With ENx Technology Launched At Rs. 1,999; Features, Sale, And More
- Finance Sensex Ends 230 Pts. Higher, Nifty Below 15,750; PSU Banks Rally
- Movies Avika Gor Has THIS To Say About Rumours Of Having Secret Child With Manish Raisinghan
- News Will we need a COVID-19 vaccine booster shot? Is it necessary
- Education ICAI CA Admit Card 2021 July Session Released
- Automobiles Yamaha FZ-X Accessories Price List: Order Official Factory-Fitted Parts Online
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Born on 14 May 1987, Bollywood actress and model Zareen Khan is loved and admired for her stunning personality and great fashion sense. The diva keeps mesmerising her fans with her gorgeous looks and sartorial choices online. If you're heading towards any place or occasion and looking for some outfit ideas, just scroll through the star's Instagram feed and you'll be all sorted for the event. Today, on her birthday, we have picked three outfits from her wardrobe for office, party, and wedding reception fashion goals. Take a look.
Zareen Khan's Green Pantsuit For Office
Zareen Khan sported a forest-green pantsuit, which came from the label Our Love. Her suit consisted of a full-sleeved two-buttoned blazer and matching wide-legged pants. Her blazer was accentuated by embroidered dotted patterns all over and she layered it with a black tee. Styled by Trisha Jani, the Veer actress completed her look with a pair of pointed black heels and accessorised her look with earrings, a wristband, and rings and painted her nails red. She let loose her mid-parted straight tresses and spruced up her look with sharp contouring marked by pointed brows, kohled eyes, soft blush, and red lip shade. Zareen Khan's pantsuit is perfect for official meetings.
Zareen Khan's Black Dress For Parties
Zareen Khan was dressed to slay in a slight off-shoulder black sequin dress, which came from Meraki Couture by Nuzhat Khan. Her full-length dress featured a thigh-high front slit that added bold quotient to her look. Styled by Hitendra Kapopara, the Hate Story 3 actress teamed her dress with a pair of black heels and upped her look with chunky earrings, bracelet, and a ring. She kept her heavily curled locks to one side and elevated her look with pointed brows, kohled eyes, black eyeliner, highlighted cheekbones, and coral-red lip shade. Zareen's stunning dress makes perfect to slay at parties.
Zareen Khan's Blue Gown For Wedding Reception
Zareen Khan donned a midnight-blue heavily-sequinned gown, which came from the label Miraya by Pooja Pawan Khosla and gave fashion inspiration for wedding reception. Her beautiful flared gown featured only one sleeve that was in slit style with long panel, falling down. The thin band-type matching belt, cinched her waist and added structure to her attire. The Housefull 2 actress teamed her gown with black heels and notched up her look with stone-detailed silver-toned earrings and bracelet from Curio Cottage. Zareen let loose her side-parted straight tresses and enhanced her look with pointed brows, black eyeliner, mascara, contoured cheekbones, soft blush, and matte nude pink lip shade.
So, what do you think about these outfits of Zareen Khan? Let us know that in the comment section.
Happy Birthday, Zareen Khan!
Pic Credits: Zareen Khan's Instagram