- 6 hrs ago Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020: Kareena Kapoor Khan Stuns In A Dramatic Green Gown
- 10 hrs ago Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020: Ileana D’Cruz Looks Captivating In Purple Lehenga On The Ramp
- 12 hrs ago Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020: Jim Sarbh Gives Us Inspiring Fashion Moment In Ethnic Attire
- 13 hrs ago Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020: Divya Khosla Kumar Sparkles In Silver Attire On The Ramp
- Movies Vicky Kaushal Does Not Plan His Career; Says It Will Make Him Rigid As An Actor
- Sports Premier League: Arsenal 4-0 Newcastle United: Arteta celebrates second league win as Lacazette ends drought
- News India rejects scope for third party mediation to resolve Kashmir issue
- Technology How To Delete Camera Roll, Saved Pictures Folders On Windows 10
- Finance Do you have Sufficient Insurance Cover? Use this Guideline to Find Out
- Automobiles New Maruti Ignis BS6 Facelift Launched In India At Rs 4.83 Lakh: Prices Hiked By Up To Rs 25,000
- Travel 10 Family Holiday Destinations To Visit In February In India
- Education CBSE Exam Centre Locator App: Why Class 10 & 12 Students Should Download?
Sridevi's style sense was beyond her years. She brought elegance and quite simply didn't stick to any particular dictate when it came to fashion. Sridevi stepped up her fashion game and her clothes were very much in tune with the contemporary trends. While, she had an envious collection of saris and other traditional wears, Sridevi's western outfits were also quite surprising.
From golden-hued pantsuits to summery dresses, Sridevi had almost every kind of western wear in her closet. She didn't shy away from wearing outfits that women her age wouldn't wear at all. We can never forget her embellished gown or the woolen red-hued resort attire that she wore in a foreign destination.
Her fashion sense intrigued us more because when it came down to the 80s, the fashion was pretty downhill and at that time the movies were the only medium through which we came to know about the actor's style sensibilities. But contrary to the blingy fashion and surreal outfits in her reel life, in real life, Sridevi's western attires were pretty relatable and classy.
She was one of the best-dressed celebs ever and the lady, who motivated women her age to wear what they feel. On her birthday, here are some of her trendiest western fashion outfits.