- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 13 December 2019
- 12 hrs ago Viral Video Of Pigeons Wearing Hats In Las Vegas Got Twitterati Explode With Reactions
- 14 hrs ago Scientists Develop Carbon Dioxide Eating Bacteria, A New Hope For Climate Emergency?
- 15 hrs ago Here Is How You Can Recreate Priyanka Chopra’s Glam And Bold Make-up Look
- News Have banks been put on alert: This is what RBI says
- Movies World Famous Lover: Vijay Deverakonda And Aishwarya Rajesh Look Hot And Fresh In This New Poster
- Sports Presidents Cup 2019: Patrick Reed taunts crowd amid heckles
- Finance Indian Markets Open Higher As US Reaches Phase 1 Trade Deal With China
- Technology Xbox Series X — Next Gen Gaming Console From Microsoft With Ray Tracing
- Automobiles Maserati Levante, Ghibli & Quattroporte Launched With V6 Petrol Engines
- Travel 10 Beaches To Enjoy A Sunny Christmas With Your Family!
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Shah Rukh Khan's son, Aryan Khan celebrates his birthday today. Born on 13th November 1997, Aryan aspires to be a filmmaker and has a keen fashion sense. Speaking about his fashion sensibility, he usually keeps it casual and basic. A number of his pictures on his social media feed highlights his fashion game. So, let's decode his outfits on his birthday.
The Dapper Look
So, recently Aryan Khan posted his picture on Instagram feed. He looked dapper in his sweatshirt and trousers. He wore a brown sweatshirt and grey trousers and paired it with sports shoes. He accessorised his look with red frames and his tousled hairdo completed his look. Well, this was one of the looks, we would have liked to ace.
The Denim Look
Aryan Khan posted a picture with his friend and flaunted his denim look. He wore a navy blue tee and paired it with light blue denim jeans and a washed denim jacket. Aryan sported sports shoes and upped his look with a wrist watch. His side-swept pompadour completed his look.
The Classy Red Jacket
Aryan Khan gave us a red jacket goal with his outfit that consisted of a black tee and matching trousers. He paired it with a cool red jacket, which colour-blocked his black-hued attire. He looked awesome and his signature hairstyle rounded out his avatar.
So, what do you think about Aryan Khan's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.