- 1 hr ago On Kareena Kapoor’s Birthday, Her 6 Stunning Hairstyles To Suit Your Every Occasion
- 16 hrs ago 10 Foods Parents Should Avoid Giving Their Babies In The First Year
- 16 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 1: Orange Make-up Looks To Celebrate Colour Of The Day
- 17 hrs ago Skin Abscess: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Prevention And Treatment
- News RRB RRC Entrance Exam 2019: Update on DV process
- Finance What Gets Cheaper And Expensive After 37th GST Council Meet
- Technology Oppo K5, The Company's First 64MP Camera Phone Leaked Online With Snapdragon 730G SoC
- Movies Gaddalakonda Ganesh Worldwide Box Office Collections Day 1: Varun Tej’s Movie Opens On A Good Note
- Sports Rebic hit with five-match UEFA ban
- Automobiles Kia Motors Considering Five New Cars For The Indian Market: Including Two Electric Vehicles
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
These two Pakistani actors stole the thunder of Bollywood stars and they also broke many hearts when they left India due to the disturbances that were happening regarding the working of Pakistani actors in our country. The country has always longed for the two Khans - Fawad and Mahira to make a comeback.
While Fawad made women of all ages go gaga over him, Mahira stunned everyone as the fresh face and power-packed performer. However, they went back to their country too soon.
However, they are back!
Yes, they are back but not quite on the film sets. They, for the first time, have posed together on the magazine 'Brides Today' cover. And with this, they have left us wondering whether we will see them on-screen in India again.
Fawad and Mahira broke the internet looking so gorgeous together. Dressed in a wedding ensemble, these two drop-dead gorgeous stars wore attires by Silk by Fawad Khan. Yes, this eponymous online brand is co-owned by Fawad and his wife.
Mahira sported a heavily embellished traditional outfit that was accentuated by jewelled tones. She teamed her kurti with matching sheer stockings, which was also beautifully embroidered. She rounded off her look with a statement kundan neck-piece, a stunning maang tikka, and heavenly haathphools and bracelets. Mahira's messy bun was to die for.
Fawad, on the other hand, looked smoldering hot and had our heads spinning again because of his soul-piercing expression. The heartthrob contrasted Mahira's heavy attire with a light-weight kurta pyjama. The 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' actor's kurta featured intricate floral patterns and he accessorised his look with an all-time classic black watch. We also loved his wavy hairdo, which made him look notches hotter.
We are speechless and our eyes are literally popping out after seeing this 'wow' cover. How about you, are you happy to see Fawad and Mahira on the cover too?