- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 29 January 2020
- 13 hrs ago LFW 2020: Here's What You Can Expect From Amit Aggarwal's Summer Resort Grand Finale Collection
- 13 hrs ago 16 Wholesome Foods To Help Relieve Stress Naturally
- 13 hrs ago How To Recreate Sonam Kapoor’s Stunning Blue Eye Make-up Look With Just 6 Products
- News NEET PG 2020 result date updates
- Movies Pattas Box Office Final Collections: The Dhanush Starrer Ends Up As A Profitable Venture!
- Technology Upcoming Budget Flagship Smartphones To Arrive In India This Year
- Sports ICC U19 World Cup: India trounce Australia by 74 runs; enter semifinals
- Automobiles BharatBenz BS-VI Trucks & Buses Revealed With New Connectivity Tech
- Finance 5 Best NRE FD Accounts for NRI’s
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The granddaughter of veteran actress Nutan, Pranutan Bahl is all set to make a Bollywood debut. Daughter of Mohnish Bahl, Pranutan is just as beautiful as her grandmother and we can't wait to see her on-screen. Her Instagram account has a lot of sunset and nature-inspired pictures, but she has an amazing dress sense too.
Her style is simple but she has a great affinity for fabrics and colours. Pranutan is a style icon for all the girls, who love to experiment. Here are her style moments that have totally bowled us over. Take a look.
The Sizzling Black Dress
Pranutan's little black dress is winning the internet today. She wore one of the most sizzling black dresses. It was a one-shouldered number and hugged her slender frame beautifully. Her attire also featured a slight side-slit. Her makeup was nude and highlighted by subtle pink lip shade. Pranutan's side-swept wavy tresses rounded off her look.
The Beautiful Cream And Golden Sari
The budding actress wore this classic sari and totally mesmerised us. Her sari was splashed in cream hue and was accentuated by intricately done golden embellishments. She paired her sari with a sleeveless blouse that had golden straps and was also heavily adorned with meticulous details. This time, Pranutan kept her long tresses straight and rounded off her look with a pink lip shade.
The Summery Number
Pranutan can don a cute avatar when she wants to. She sported a sleeveless dress, which was enhanced by purple-hued star-shaped prints. Her dress was white in colour and she also teamed it with matching loafers. She carried a cross-bodied heart-shaped bag with her and kept her makeup natural.
The Pastel Delight
Well, we got to see one of Pranutan's contemplative side as she was clicked sitting by the pond. She wore a baby pink sheer kurta with intricate white-hued embroidery and paired it with white palazzo pants. She made a messy ponytail to notch up her look and well that was certainly a makeup-free look. We loved her chikanakri ensemble.
The All-white Look
The soon-to-be actress took a selfie and absolutely gave us casual wear goals. She paired her full-sleeved embroidered kurta with plain-hued matching pyjamas. It was a flowy kurta enhanced by comfort quotient. She wore a dark kohl to spruce up her look and her makeup was natural.
So, how did you find Pranutan's style game? Isn't it wonderful and so believable?