- 52 min ago Afghan Women Fight For Education, Jobs And Representation In New Government
- 3 hrs ago Teja Dashmi 2021: Date, History, Significance And Legends Associated With This Festival
- 6 hrs ago No Of People Who Got At Least One Jab In India Highest In World: Health Ministry
- 7 hrs ago Orthopedist Explains Symptoms And Gives Advice On Long COVID-19
- Sports IPL 2021: Know these 5 first-time players who can fire up IPL 14 Phase II in UAE
- Movies Abhishek Bachchan Reacts To His Photoshopped Wedding Picture With Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- News Southwest monsoon unlikely to retreat from northwest India by September-end: IMD
- Travel 6 Good Reasons Why You Should Travel With Friends
- Automobiles Citroen C3 Unveiled In India Ahead Of Launch Next Year: Design, Features, Storage Space & More Details
- Finance RBI To Hint At Any Interest Rate Change Via Policy Stance; Weighs In Credit Offtake
- Technology 5G Spectrum Auction Might Take Place In February 2022
- Education Vishwakarma Puja 2021: Date, History, Significance And All You Need To Know
Summers are here and you might just want to invest in some breezy and comfy outfits that can offer respite from sweltering heat. So, be it traditional or western outfit, we have got you covered for the day. While Nushrratt Bharuccha and Radhika Madan opted for traditional outfits, Sara Ali Khan went for a dress. So, we have decoded their outfits for you.
Radhika Madan's Chikankari Kurta Set
Perfect as an office wear and even for casual occasions, Radhika Madan wowed us with her chikankari kurta set. She wore an intricately-embroidered full-sleeved chikankari kurta and teamed it with plain white palazzo pants and silver-embellished slip-ons. The actress accessorised her look with simple earrings. The makeup was highlighted by pink lip shade and the middle-parted tresses completed her look.
Nushrratt Bharuccha's Patterned Saree
Ideal for any semi-formal event, Nushrratt Bharuccha was spotted in a saree, as she arrived on the sets of Ram Setu. She wore a red-hued saree that was accentuated by intricate patterns and paired it with a sleeveless white blouse, which colour-blocked her saree. She upped her look with a striking oxidized silver pendant and chain. The makeup was marked by pink lip shade and contoured cheekbones. The middle-parted sleek highlighted tresses rounded out her avatar.
Sara Ali Khan's White Dress
Sara Ali Khan was spotted in a simple white dress that was half-sleeved and featured a button-down. We totally loved her dress, which seemed ideal for outings and she teamed her dress with sky-blue and white sandals. The actress also wore a printed mask and her look seemed jewellery-free. The middle-parted tresses wrapped up her look.
So, whose attire did you like the most? Let us know that.