- 10 hrs ago Amazing Health Benefits Of Banana For Men: Good For Heart, Sexual Problems And Hair Growth
- 10 hrs ago Airport Fashion: Janhvi Kapoor, Katrina Kaif, And Other Actresses Show Us How To Look Comfortably Chic
- 14 hrs ago Breast Cancer Awareness Month 2021: Tahira Kashyap Khurrana Gives A Reminder Of Self-love
- 14 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Latest Look Is About Blending Sportswear With Traditional Couture
- News Centre in HC defends IT rule requiring WhatsApp to trace originator of message
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 October 22 Highlights: Junglewasis Enter The Main House After Losing Prize Money Worth Rs 25 Lakh
- Sports Jaismine, Basumatary ease into second round on Day 2 at 5th Elite Women's National Boxing Championships
- Technology Honor X30i Key Features Revealed Via New Leak; Launch Anticipated On October 25
- Finance This Small Cap Plastics Company Announces 2:1 Bonus Issue
- Automobiles Mercedes-Benz Creates The Most Transparent Retail Experience
- Education UPSC CDS II Admit Card 2021 Released At upsc.gov.in, Here’s How To Download Hall Tickets
- Travel Gujarat's Ten Best Winter Destinations
Dresses are what we want and keep running out of ideas and inspiration. We feel you and so we have a new set of dress goals for you, flaunted by the divas. Actresses including Amyra Dastur, Radhika Apte, Nushrratt Bharuccha, Shilpa Shetty Kundra, and Janhvi Kapoor sported dresses recently, which beckoned us to dress shopping. So, we have decoded their dresses for you.
Photographer Courtesy: Chandrahas Prabhu
Amyra Dastur's Lime-Green Dress
Amyra Dastur looked amazing in her lime-green dress that was sleeveless and featured cinched waist. Styled by Bornalii Caldeira, Amyra's tiered dress was belted with asymmetrical hem and a deep side slit. Her dress came from the label, Beach City and she paired her dress with a pair of silver sandals from Public Desire. She accessorised her look with swirl-shaped danglers that upped her style quotient. Her makeup was highlighted by wine-red lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and smokey kohl. The middle-parted sleek tresses completed her look.
Photographer Courtesy: vijal
Nushrratt Bharuccha's Pink Floral Midi Dress
Nushrratt Bharuccha looked pretty as peach in her pink floral midi dress that featured a slit neckline and slits on the waist. Her sleeveless dress was accentuated by green-toned floral accents and her dress came from the label, Zara. She wore this dress for a lunch outing with friends at Opa Mumbai. She notched up her look with a dainty ring and hoops. The makeup was marked by muted-pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and soft kohl. The softly-curled wavy tresses rounded out her avatar.
Photographer Courtesy: TEJAS NERURKAR
Shilpa Shetty Kundra's Yellow Shirt Dress
Shilpa Shetty Kundra stunned us all with her smart yellow shirt dress that was collared and featured a cinched and belted waist. The dress was accentuated by exaggerated flowy sleeves that gave a cape effect. Styled by Mohit Rai, her dress was designed by Alex Perry. She teamed her dress with yellow heels that came from Christian Louboutin. She spruced up her look with dazzling gemstone jewellery that included rings and a pendant necklace. The jewellery was from Jet Gems and the makeup was marked by glossy dark-pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and nude-toned eye shadow. The middle-parted highlighted tresses completed her avatar.
Photographer Courtesy: RAF
Radhika Apte's Polka-Dotted Dress
Radhika Apte slayed it in a polka-dotted dress that came from the label, Summer Somewhere. Her structured dress featured a plunging neckline and puffed full sleeves. With a white base, her dress was enhanced by black polka dots. She paired her dress with a pair of stylish white sandals, which went well with her attire. She upped her style quotient with a pair of hoops that came from Inaya. The makeup was marked by glossy brown lip shade, contoured pink cheekbones, and smokey kohl. The middle-parted highlighted tresses rounded out her look.
Picture Source: Instagram
Janhvi Kapoor's Turquoise-Blue Dress
Janhvi Kapoor exuded soothing vibes with her pretty turquoise-blue dress that was sleeveless and backless. Her dress flowy and featured a knotted belt, and the dress was ruffled and tiered. The dress was paired with transparent-strapped golden heels, which complemented her attire. She elevated her style quotient with tiny silver hoops. The makeup was marked by light-pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and nude-toned eye shadow. The wavy puffed tresses wrapped up her look.
So, whose dress did you like the most? Let us know that in the comment section.