- 2 hrs ago People With Lung Cancer Have A High Risk Of Depression
- 2 hrs ago Pati Patni Aur Woh Actress Bhumi Pednekar Raises Mercury Levels With Her Eclectic Fashion!
- 3 hrs ago Gita Jayanti 2019: Know The History, Date And Significance Of This Day
- 4 hrs ago Nushrat Bharucha, Rajkummar Rao, And Ranveer Singh Perfectly Present Small-Town Casual Fashion
- News Yogi govt announces ex gratia of Rs 25 lakh, govt house for Unnao rape victim's family
- Movies Ananya Panday Gets Trolled Over Her Instagram Captions; Funny Memes Land On The Facebook
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Hyderabad FC vs FC Goa: Preview, where to watch, timing: Goa eye vital win
- Technology How To Export WhatsApp Chat As PDF
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
The Pyaar Ka Punchnama actress, Nushrat Bharucha has not only won hearts with her incredible performances in the films but also by her fashion game, which is only getting better with time. Currently, the actress is on a promotional spree for her upcoming film Dream Girl with co-star Ayushmann Khurrana and she has been flaunting different striking outfits. Her two recent looks absolutely caught our attention. The actress gave us fusion and western outfit ideas and she totally pulled off both the ensembles with a lot of aplomb. Let's take a look at her two amazing ensembles.
Nushrat Bharucha In A Fusion Outfit
So, for the Delhi promotions, Nushrat Bharucha donned an overlapping green hued crop top and a matching floor-length skirt by Mahima Mahajan. Her ensemble was accentuated by beautiful pink and yellow floral prints, which added a stylish touch to her outfit. Styled by Nidhi Jeswani, she completed her look with a half net-sleeved cape, which was enhanced by embroidered golden florals on the border. She accessorised her look with a statement ethnic neckpiece by Tribe Amrapali. The mid-length wavy tresses spruced up her look for the day. Nushrat opted for a pink makeup that was highlighted by eye shadow and lip shade.
Nushrat Bharucha In A Western Number
For the promotional round at The Kapil Sharma show, Nushrat Bharucha wore a half-sleeved plunging neckline bright yellow pant set by Sheike, which was cinched at the waist by a statement belt. The actress paired her off-shoulder yellow ensemble with Jimmy Choo heels. She spruced up her look with a three-layered golden-toned chain and a wrist band. The mid-parted open wavy tresses suited her stylish look. Nushrat opted for a subtle make-up marked by filled brows, soft kohled eyes, and pink lip shade.
So, which look of Nushrat Bharucha's did you like the most-fusion or western? Make your choices in the comments section.