- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 10: Meet Darr Ki University's Professor Rohit Shetty And His Students
- News Anti-CAA stir: Court grants bail to 14 arrested for violence in Muzaffarnagar
- Finance Here’s How Video KYC For Bank Account Opening Works
- Sports Sania Mirza and Nadiia Kichenok grab Hobart International title
- Technology Microsoft India Announces Discount For Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Live Gold Price Subscription
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Recently, Bollywood actress Nushrat Bharucha took to her Instagram handle to announce her next upcoming film Chhalaang. The actress shared a picture in which she is seen dressed in a casual yet pretty salwar suit and Rajkummar Rao in a very simple outfit. On the other hand, Ranveer Singh too shared the first look of his upcoming film, Jayeshbhai Jordaar. The actor gave retro vibes with his orange shirt and grey pants.
The trio Nushrat, Rajkummar, and Ranveer perfectly presented the fashion of small-town people. So, let us take a close look at their outfits and decode it.
Nushrat Bharucha And Rajkummar Rao's Outfits In 'Chhalaang'
So, Nushrat Bharucha donned a three-fourth-sleeved green-hued kurti, which was accentuated by embroidered red prints. She paired it with a light-pink hued salwar, that featured red floral accents. The actress draped a matching dupatta around her neck and completed her look with nude-hued platform heels. She pulled back her sleek tresses into a low braided tail. Nushrat accessorised her look with gold-toned earrings.
On the other hand, Rajkummar Rao opted for a green polo t-shirt and had paired it with dusky pants. He teamed his ensemble with a three-fourth-sleeved light-grey hued jacket. The actor completed his look with a pair of shoes.
Ranveer Singh's Outfit In 'Jayeshbhai Jordaar' Poster
So, in the poster, Ranveer Singh is seen dressed in a half-sleeved black printed collar orange-hued shirt, which featured tiny white dots and a pocket-square. He teamed it with grey dusky pants and black statement belt. He accessorised his look with a gold-toned wrist watch, wristbands, and rings. The actor gave retro vibes with his casual attire.
So, whta do you think about their looks? Do let us know in the comment section.