- 38 min ago Kangana Ranaut Exudes Vintage Vibes With Her Pink Floral Dress
- 56 min ago Diabetic Foot Ulcers: Causes, Types, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment & How To Prevent Them
- 59 min ago 5 Beautiful LGBTQ Ads That You May Not Have Seen
- 1 hr ago Manisha Koirala And Esha Deol Have Sari Goals For Us This Wedding Season
- Movies Here's Why Riteish Deshmukh Is Thankful To Shah Rukh Khan For Helping Him Out For Marjaavaan
- Automobiles Tata Inaugurates Advance Power Systems Engineering Tech Center At Pune
- News By not going with RCEP, Govt has given a new opportunity to domestic producers: Gopal Agarwal
- Sports Virat Kohli backs Glenn Maxwell for speaking up mental health issues, reminisces his trauma post 2014 England tour
- Finance Rupee Weakens To Over 2-Month Low; Crosses 72/Dollar Level
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 10 Renders Leaked; 108MP Triple Rear Cameras, QHD Waterfall Display Tipped
- Travel Jawaharlal Nehru Planetarium - Where Learning Is Fun
- Education National Education Day: Why It Is Celebrated On Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Birthday
Recently, Bollywood actresses Tara Sutaria and Kriti Sanon's sister Nupur Sanon turned showstoppers at the 4th edition of The Wedding Junction fashion show and made heads turn with their stunning outfits. While Nupur Sanon unveiled designer Jesal Vora's Ajrak Collection, Tara Sutaria, on the other hand, launched designer Shehla Khan's winter festive collection titled, Dark Romance.
The two, Nupur and Tara owned the show in stunning red-black embellished and ivory lehenga respectively and gave us major wedding wear goals. So, let us take a close look at their gorgeous designer lehengas and decode it.
Nupur Sanon In A Red-Black Embellished Lehenga
So, Nupur Sanon made her ramp debut with a beautiful heavy lehenga by Jesal Vora. Her sleeveless V-shaped plunging neckline red choli was accentuated by intricate black and silver crystals. Her long black georgette fabric skirt was embellished with block prints that was made from silver crystals and the border was enhanced by golden hand-embroidered designs. Not just her lehenga, her dupatta was equally pretty. Dipped in golden colour, the heavy embroidery on the border of her dupatta was a treat to our eyes.
Nupur's jewellery game was also strong. She accessorised her look with a pair of gold-toned earrings, elaborate choker necklace, maang tikka, bracelet, and ring, which came from Agarwal & Company. She left her mid-parted wavy blonde tresses loose and spruced up her look with contoured cheekbones and jawline marked by kohled eyes, light eye shadow, soft blush, and red lip shade.
Tara Sutaria In An Ivory Bridal Lehenga
Tara Sutaria raised the temperature in a pretty ivory bridal lehenga by Shehla Khan. Her ravishing lehenga consisted of a strappy plunging neckline blouse, which was accentuated by intricate glittery silver designs and lace work at the border. She teamed it with a voluminous matching floor-length skirt. The Marjaavaan actress upped her bridal look by pinning her net dupatta at the back of her head, just like a Christian Bride.
On the accessory front, she opted for delicate bracelets, rings, and a pair of earrings. Tara left her mid-parted wavy tresses loose and sharply contoured her jawline and cheekbones. Pointed brows, kohled eyes, and glossy pink lip shade rounded out her look.
Nupur Sanon and Tara Sutaria literally left us speechless with their striking lehengas and gave us major fashion goals for the upcoming wedding season.
What do you think about their designer lehengas? Do let us know in the comment section.