- 12 min ago Disha Patani And Other Divas Make A Fashionable Splash With Their Latest Magazine Covers
- 29 min ago This All-Natural Henna Hair Dye Is The Only Remedy You Need For Your Grey Hair
- 42 min ago Ranveer Singh Rocks Two Extremely Different Outfits, Which One Did You Like More?
- 1 hr ago Katrina Kaif Or Janhvi Kapoor, Who Looked More Glamourous In The Sparkling Sari?
- Technology Scientists Develop FrogPhone To Measure Wild Frog Population
- News One person, one gun: Govt moves further changes to Arms Amendment Bill
- Finance Sensex, Nifty End With Marginal Gains; End 2-Day Losing Run
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Movies Shahid Kapoor Reveals His Reaction After Watching Nani's 'Jersey': 'I Cried Four Times'
- Sports Joining Kobe, LeBron as 50-point Laker 'humbling' for Davis
- Automobiles Yamaha R15 V3.0 BS-VI Launched In India At Rs 1.45 Lakh With Lower Power & Torque Figures
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Nora Fatehi looked absolutely angelic in her long white dress. She looked gorgeous in her white dress, which was breezy and lightweight. It was the kind of a dress, which we would have totally sported on a brunch date. This dress of hers was comfy and seemed like a total therapy wear, something that could have given us respite from the heat.
She looked awesome as ever in her dress, which was full-sleeved and came with a metallic belt. The belt added a structure to Nora's attire as otherwise her dress was accentuated by a flared silhouette. It was a laidback ensemble that would have even made a great dress for lazing indoors on Sundays. Her look was minimal and she kept it accessory-free.
The makeup was dewy-toned and enhanced by a light pink lip shade and subtle kohl. The side-swept red-hued wavy tresses rounded out her gorgeous avatar. So, what do you think about Nora Fatehi's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.