- 1 hr ago Kareena Kapoor Khan Looks So Perfect In Her Stylish Black-hued Attire And Ups The Fashion Bar
- 1 hr ago Lakshmi Manchu's Sari Is The Vibrant Wedding Wear You Need For Your Friend's Wedding
- 1 hr ago Amazing Health Benefits Of Guava For Babies
- 2 hrs ago Panipat Actress, Kriti Sanon's Sari And Sports Shoes Look Is What We Want To Nail
- Movies Shanaya Kapoor: 'I Would Get Emotional And Just Die If Karan Johar Ever Directs Me'
- News Govt has cancelled Nithyananda's passport
- Sports India vs West Indies, 1st T20I: Live Update: Chahar gets rid of Simmons early
- Technology Apple Updates "Clips" App With Memoji, Animoji, And More
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
- Education Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020: How To Participate In PPC 2020 Contest?
- Finance Axis Bank CFO Resigns
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
Nora Fatehi also attended the sangeet ceremony of Azhar Morani and Tanya Seth and wowed us with a traditional number. She looked pretty in her Neeta Lulla lehenga, which was minimal and enhanced by contemporary sensibilities. It was a refreshing number and was towards the understated side.
So, Nora's lehenga consisted of a corset-style bodice, was minty blue-hued, and accentuated by intricate embellishments in gold. She teamed it with a voluminous matching skirt that was adorned with pink-hued floral accents and meticulously-patterned border. She draped her dupatta on one side of her shoulder. The dupatta was pink-hued and highlighted by a printed border.
She accessorised her look with a statement ring and her delicate vibrant neckpiece, which was studded with precious stones had all our attention. The makeup was dewy-toned and highlighted by a muted pink lip shade and subtle kohl. The side-swept wavy tresses completed her ethnic avatar. So, what do you think about Nora Fatehi's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.