- 5 hrs ago World Soil Day 2019: Impact Of Soil On Your Health
- 10 hrs ago British Fashion Awards 2019: Rita Ora Dazzles In A Flaming Eye Make-up
- 10 hrs ago Deepika Padukone And Priyanka Chopra Jonas' Checkered Outfits Can Totally Keep You Warm
- 10 hrs ago Kriti Sanon’s Recent Outfits Are What You Can Pick For DJ Night, Festivals And Red Carpet
- News CPCB task force asks agencies in NCR to intensify enforcement to curb 'severe' air quality
- Movies Panipat Movie Review: A History Lesson That's Still Relevant In Today's Times!
- Sports Sports Minister felicitates Kho-Kho teams for winning gold in South Asian Games
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite, Note 10 Lite India Launch Likely Delayed
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Finance P2P Lending Cap Raised To Rs 50 Lakh
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
Nora Fatehi was all-cheerful and radiant as she was papped. The dancer, model, and actress Nora looked absolutely cute in her dress, which we thought was fun, bright, and mood-lifting. Her attire definitely had the power to lift you from all the blues.
She wore a sleeveless dress that featured a deep-necked bodice and the remaining portion was flared and asymmetrical. Her dress was not an easy number to pull off but Nora carried it so effortlessly. It was dipped in a pristine white shade and was accentuated by bright yellow-hued floral accents. Nora's dress was also detailed with a front slit, was pleated, and had ruffled hemline.
She teamed her dress with shiny yellow-hued pumps, which went perfectly well with her outfit of the day. She carried a big black side bag with her. She also wore sleek hoop earrings to spruce up her cute avatar. Her makeup was highlighted by a soft pink lip shade and the layered tresses completed her look.
Nora Fatehi impressed us with her fashion statement. Her outfit was wow-worthy? Don't you all think so too?