- 9 hrs ago Indian Vegetables That Are A Must Add To Your Diet; Recipes And Possible Side Effects
- 10 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Fashion Wardrobe For Maldives Vacation Is So On Point And Awesome
- 11 hrs ago Ananya Panday Is Here To Set The Gram On Fire Yet Again With Her Brown Bralette
- 14 hrs ago Expert Speaks About Brain Exercises For Managing Alzheimer’s
- Sports IPL 2021, CSK vs MI: Stats, Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- Movies Bigg Boss OTT: Shilpa Shetty Shares Heartwarming Welcome Back Post For Her Sister Shamita Shetty
- News Stringent lockdown where Covid spread is critical: Kerala govt
- Finance Top 5 Best Cryptocurrency To Consider For Long Term Investments
- Education JEE Advanced 2021 Update: Registration Closes Tomorrow; OBC-NCL/EWS Certificates To Be Submitted By October 2
- Technology Week 38, 2021 Launch Roundup: Apple iPhone 13 Pro, 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13, 13 Mini, Realme C25Y, And More
- Automobiles MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
We fall short for words to describe how much we love Nora Fatehi's fashion choices. The actress is an absolute stunner and her stylish fashionable clothes always leave us speechless. Nora, who is always on a slaying spree, often takes internet by storm with her striking pictures. Each time she posts pictures from her new photoshoot in a brand-new outfit, she surely makes headlines. Recently, Nora Fatehi yet again mesmerised her fans with a fresh set of pictures on Instagram, where she was seen sporting multi-colour sequinned pantsuit. The Street Dancer 3D actress looked super sizzling and showed how a pantsuit can be glamorous as well. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it for goals.
So, in the pictures, Nora Fatehi was seen dressed in a sky-blue sequinned pantsuit, which came from the ace designer Naeem Khan's Fall 2021 collection. Her sparkling suit was accentuated by red, yellow, and black patterns all over. It consisted of a full-sleeved black lapel one-buttoned blazer and high-waist flared pants. Styled by Maneka Harisinghani, the Bhuj actress layered her blazer with a black leather bustier that came from Pilar Del Campo. She completed her look with a pair of heels from Christian Louboutin and accessorised her look with silver-toned crystals-detailed long earrings from Vandals and gold-toned big statement ring from the label Tara.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, the Dilbar star slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled brows, subtle kohl, brown eye shadow, soft blush, and pink lip liner, and pink lipstick spruced up her look. The dancing diva let loose her side-parted wet tresses and oozed oomph.
We absolutely loved this sequin pantsuit and sizzling look of Nora Fatehi. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.