- 11 hrs ago Indian Vegetables That Are A Must Add To Your Diet; Recipes And Possible Side Effects
- 12 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Fashion Wardrobe For Maldives Vacation Is So On Point And Awesome
- 13 hrs ago Ananya Panday Is Here To Set The Gram On Fire Yet Again With Her Brown Bralette
- 16 hrs ago Expert Speaks About Brain Exercises For Managing Alzheimer’s
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 September 19 Highlights: Khiladis Enjoy Performances Of Dance Deewane 3
- Technology List Of 512 GB Internal memory Smartphones Available To Buy In India
- Sports IPL 2021, CSK vs MI: Stats, Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- News Stringent lockdown where Covid spread is critical: Kerala govt
- Finance Top 5 Best Cryptocurrency To Consider For Long Term Investments
- Education JEE Advanced 2021 Update: Registration Closes Tomorrow; OBC-NCL/EWS Certificates To Be Submitted By October 2
- Automobiles MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
Be it vintage or contemporary, if you need saree inspiration, you have Nora Fatehi to inspire you. The actress and dancer, Nora recently gave us saree goals and was styled by Maneka Harisinghani. She looked gorgeous for both the occasions and we are pretty sure you would want to invest in sarees after admiring Nora Fatehi's saree looks.
Nora Fatehi's Modern Saree
Nora Fatehi looked radiant as ever in her Tarun Tahiliani saree, which she wore for the Bigg Boss 14 grand finale, where Rubina Dilaik emerged as a winner. She wore a light-pink saree that was impeccably pleated and with belted style, she draped it in a contemporary way. The sheer palla of her saree was accentuated by floral accents and the sleeveless blouse was embellished intricately. She accessorised her look with dainty pearl earrings and chic ring, which came from Goenka India. The makeup was enhanced by light-pink lip shade, contoured pink cheekbones, and pink eye shadow with soft kohl. The side-parted highlighted wavy tresses rounded out her avatar.
Nora Fatehi's Vintage Saree
Nora Fatehi also won the prestigious Dadasaheb Phalke - DPIFF Awards and she looked graceful in her exquisite saree. She wore an emerald-green Rukhmani saree that was enhanced by metallic accents and featured meticulously done golden-toned floral accents. She paired her saree with a sleeveless green blouse that went well with her saree. Nora accessorised her look with a stunning pearl and gemstone earrings and a statement cocktail ring from Farah Khan World. The makeup was marked by natural-pink lip shade, pink cheekbones, and subtle mascara with pink eye shadow. The side-swept waves-like tresses completed her look.
So, which saree look of Nora Fatehi did you like more? Let us know that.
Picture Courtesy: TEJAS NERURKAR