- 33 min ago Evidence-Based Health Benefits Of Donkey Milk: Uses and Downsides
- 4 hrs ago Shiitake Mushrooms: Nutrition, Health Benefits And Ways To Eat
- 4 hrs ago Eye Make-up Looks To Wear With Face Mask This Festive Season
- 4 hrs ago Bigg Boss 14 Wild Card Entrants Naina Singh And Kavita Kaushik Sizzle In Gown, Who Looked Better?
- Movies Bhumi Pednekar On Failing Film School And Having 13 Lakh Loan To Repay Afterwards
- Sports IPL 2020: CSK vs KKR, Match 49, 1st innings: Blistering knock from Nitish Rana sees Kolkata Knight Riders post 172/5
- News Military talks with China have no link with 'any extraneous issue': India
- Finance How to Open SBI Demat Account?
- Automobiles Toyota Launches First Regional Stockyard in India: Delivery Times To Reduce
- Education DTE Karnataka Diploma Result 2020: How To Check BTELINX Karnataka Diploma Results 2020
- Technology Vi Launches Add-On Plans; Offering Star Talk, Games, And More Benefits
- Travel 10 Best Places To visit In Odisha In November
Bollywood actress and model Nora Fatehi has always been the talk of the town, be it for her films, her stunning dance moves, or her different looks. Last year, she created a lot of buzz with her all-pink look, as she transformed herself completely for the song 'Pepeta'. And now this year too, the actress is all set to steal our heart with her unique avatar in her upcoming song Naach Meri Rani. Sung by Guru Randhawa, the song will be released on 20 October 2020. Recently, the poster and Nora's look were unveiled, in which the diva was seen dressed in silver sequin separates and flaunting her lavender tresses. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it.
So, Nora Fatehi was decked up in silver sequin separates and looked gorgeous as ever. Her separates consisted of a quarter-sleeved turtle-neck heavy-sequinned crop top, which she teamed with a high-waist matching pencil skirt. Styled by Maneka Harisinghani, her skirt featured asymmetrical hem and chain detailing. The Street Dancer 3D actress accessorised her look with few rings.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, the diva slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled brows, subtle kohled eyes, blue-hued mascara, shiny eye shadow, and glossy pink lip shade, spruced up her look. She let loose her mid-parted long lavender tresses and looked gorgeous.
We really liked Nora Fatehi's disco-inspired look and we can't wait for the song to release. What do you think about this look of the actress? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Nora Fatehi