- 37 min ago Vitamin D May Protect Severe Covid Infection, Death: Study
- 7 hrs ago Ananta Chaturdashi 2021: Check Out Ganesh Visarjan 2021 Date, Puja Time And Significance
- 12 hrs ago Jennifer Lopez's Hair And Makeup At MTV VMAs 2021 And How To Perfect It At Minimal Cost!
- 17 hrs ago Emmy Awards 2021: MJ Rodriguez First Transwoman To Be Nominated - How Inclusive Are The Emmys This Year?
- Movies Vikram Vedha Remake: Saif Ali Khan Opens Up On Stepping Into Madhavan's Shoes
- Finance Top 5 International Gold Mining Companies Reduced Productions, Amid Pandemic
- News Pak had 3 pronged agenda in creating terror module that Delhi Police bust
- Sports Is Anil Kumble returning as India head coach? Ravi Shastri may not get extension after T20 World Cup
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S22 Likely To Pack A smaller Battery Than Its Predecessor
- Automobiles TVS Ventures Into Personal E-Mobility Business With EGO Movement; All-Cash Deal Through Its Subsidiary
- Travel 10 Stunning Places To Visit In Winter In Kerala
- Education AFCAT Result 2021: Check IAF AFCAT Exam Result 2021 Link And Cut-off
Bollywood actresses always leave us speechless with their sartorial choices, be it in casuals or gowns. The divas, who recently grabbed our eyeballs with their stunning looks are Nora Fatehi and Alaya F. They both opted for bodycon outfits. While Nora slayed in a blue embellished gown, Alaya dazzled in a little black dress that costs INR 4.5K and is worth-buying. So, let us take a close look at their attire and find who looked more impressive.
Nora Fatehi In A Blue Embellished Gown
Nora Fatehi was dressed to slay in a full-sleeved turtle-neck royal-blue gown, which came from Naeem Khan's label. Her gown was beautifully embellished and had shimmer to it while the thigh-high side slit added to the stylish quotient. Styled by Maneka Harisinghani, she teamed her bodycon gown with a pair of golden high heels from Christian Louboutin and accessorised her look with silver-toned earrings from Vandals. Nora let loose her side-parted highlighted curled locks and spruced up her look with filled brows, kohled eyes, shimmering eye shadow, and red lip tint.
Alaya F In A Little Black Dress
For the recent event, Alaya F was dolled up in a sleeveless plain little black dress, which came from the label Runaway. Her INR 4.5K bodycon dress featured a thigh-high side slit that added bold quotient to her look. Styled by Sanam Ratansi, the actress completed her look with criss-cross detailed golden heels and notched up her look with minimal jewellery. Sharp contouring marked by filled brows, kohled eyes, mascara, pink eyeshadow, highlighted pink cheekbones, and pale pink lipstick elevated her look. Alaya let loose her mid-parted wavy hair and looked awesome.
So, whose bodycon outfit did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Instagram