- 10 hrs ago Indian Vegetables That Are A Must Add To Your Diet; Recipes And Possible Side Effects
- 11 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Fashion Wardrobe For Maldives Vacation Is So On Point And Awesome
- 12 hrs ago Ananya Panday Is Here To Set The Gram On Fire Yet Again With Her Brown Bralette
- 15 hrs ago Expert Speaks About Brain Exercises For Managing Alzheimer’s
- Technology List Of 512 GB Internal memory Smartphones Available To Buy In India
- Sports IPL 2021, CSK vs MI: Stats, Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- Movies Bigg Boss OTT: Shilpa Shetty Shares Heartwarming Welcome Back Post For Her Sister Shamita Shetty
- News Stringent lockdown where Covid spread is critical: Kerala govt
- Finance Top 5 Best Cryptocurrency To Consider For Long Term Investments
- Education JEE Advanced 2021 Update: Registration Closes Tomorrow; OBC-NCL/EWS Certificates To Be Submitted By October 2
- Automobiles MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
The 66th Filmfare Awards witnessed many Bollywood celebrities dazzling in their gorgeous gowns. However, it was Nora Fatehi and Urvashi Rautela, who set the red carpet on fire with their sultry looks in glistening gowns. While Nora stunned in a metallic golden gown, Urvashi, on the other hand, opted for a stylish crimson red sequin gown. Both the divas looked absolutely glamorous. So, let us take a close look at their attires and decode it.
Nora Fatehi In A Metallic Golden Gown
Nora Fatehi was dressed to slay in a halter-neck cowl-neck metallic golden gown, which came from the label Georges Chakra. Her body-hugging gown was accentuated by overlap detailing with a wrapped layer and sharp pleats at the bottom. Styled by Maneka Harisinghani, the thigh-high side slit and a short train added stylish quotient to her look. She completed her look with a pair of high heels from Christian Louboutin. The diva accessorised her look with green earrings and rings from Renu Oberoi's label. Nora let loose her side-parted heavily curled locks and spruced up her look with filled brows, kohled eyes, eye shadow, and pink lip shade.
Urvashi Rautela In A Crimson Red Sequin Gown
For the Filmfare Awards 2021, Urvashi Rautela opted for a sleeveless crimson red sequin gown, which came from Monisha Jaising's label and costs INR 70K. Her body-hugging mermaid gown featured two scarf-type piece- one was tied around her neck while the other was wrapped around her waist. The short train added stylish quotient to her look and she completed her look with a pair of heels. The diva upped her look with multiple bracelets and bangles, and rings. She let loose her mid-parted sleek tresses and elevated her look with filled brows, pink eye shadow, false eyelashes coated with mascara, and maroon lip tint with lip gloss.
We absolutely loved the gowns of Nora Fatehi and Urvashi Rautela. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Instagram