- 33 min ago Vitamin D May Protect Severe Covid Infection, Death: Study
- 7 hrs ago Ananta Chaturdashi 2021: Check Out Ganesh Visarjan 2021 Date, Puja Time And Significance
- 12 hrs ago Jennifer Lopez's Hair And Makeup At MTV VMAs 2021 And How To Perfect It At Minimal Cost!
- 17 hrs ago Emmy Awards 2021: MJ Rodriguez First Transwoman To Be Nominated - How Inclusive Are The Emmys This Year?
- Movies Vikram Vedha Remake: Saif Ali Khan Opens Up On Stepping Into Madhavan's Shoes
- Finance Top 5 International Gold Mining Companies Reduced Productions, Amid Pandemic
- News Pak had 3 pronged agenda in creating terror module that Delhi Police bust
- Sports Is Anil Kumble returning as India head coach? Ravi Shastri may not get extension after T20 World Cup
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S22 Likely To Pack A smaller Battery Than Its Predecessor
- Automobiles TVS Ventures Into Personal E-Mobility Business With EGO Movement; All-Cash Deal Through Its Subsidiary
- Travel 10 Stunning Places To Visit In Winter In Kerala
- Education AFCAT Result 2021: Check IAF AFCAT Exam Result 2021 Link And Cut-off
Let's admit, we all love seeing what our favourite celebs are wearing. They almost always leave us speechless with their sartorial choices, whenever they share pictures on social media. Their fancy dresses are what we absolutely adore but their simple and elegant numbers, too equally leave us speechless. Recently, actresses Nora Fatehi and Mrunal Thakur took to their Instagram feed to share their latest looks in not-so-casual midi dresses. While Nora stunned in a yellow bodycon dress, Mrunal's black flared number had all our hearts. So, let us take a close look at the dresses of both the actresses and find whose outfit is worth stealing.
Nora Fatehi In A Yellow Bodycon Dress
Nora Fatehi shared a picture on her Instagram page, where she was seen giving a side pose with a cute and classy white sling bag on her hand. She was decked up in a strappy light-yellow bodycon midi dress, which was knitted and featured subtle striped accents. The Bhuj actress teamed her dress with a pair of transparent heels and accessorised her look with gold-toned hoop earrings. Nora pulled back her side-parted sleek tresses into an elegant low ponytail and wrapped up her look with minimal makeup marked by filled brows, kohled eyes, mascara, and nude pink lip shade.
Mrunal Thakur In A Black Flared Dress
For Toofan promotions at Dance Deewane, Mrunal Thakur was dressed to slay in a sleeveless embellished square-shaped neckline black flared dress, which came from Prabal Gurung. Her lovely midi dress was accentuated by waist cut-outs and a darker shade wide border. Styled by Tanya Ghavri and Nidhi Jeswani, the actress completed her look with stylish silver heels from Oceedee India. The silver-toned long earrings and ring from Vandals, upped her look. She let loose her side-parted heavy curled locks and spruced up her look with sharp contouring marked by thick brows, black-winged eyeliner, black kohl, brown eye shadow, oodles of highlighter, and glossy lip shade.
So, whose midi dress did you like more and would want to steal? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Instagram