- 1 hr ago August 2021: List Of Indian Festivals Falling In This Month
- 3 hrs ago Sara Ali Khan Exudes Pink Power With Her Intricately-Designed Lehenga Set; Perfect For Attending Weddings
- 5 hrs ago 10 Common Foods And Drinks That Can Cause Stomach Pain; How Many Of These Do You Eat Regularly?
- 6 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan Looks Elegant In Her Blush-Pink Anarkali Set; Ideal For Festive Occasions
- News Puri becomes first Indian city to provide mineral quality drinking water 24x7
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Mary Kom was clear winner but judges have their own calculations, says Kiren Rijiju
- Movies Ahead Of Amazon Prime Video's Cinderella Release, Let's Look At Different Versions Of Cinderella Stories Over
- Education NEP 2020: PM Modi Launches ‘AI For All’ Initiative, Aims To Train 1 Million Indians In A Year
- Automobiles Chevrolet Monsoon Camp Second-Phase To Begin Next Week In India: Here Are All The Details
- Finance 3 High-Rated Aggressive Hybrid Mutual Funds To Start SIP In 2021
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A03s India Support Page Goes Live; Hints Imminent Launch
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Nikki Tamboli is on a roll. After gaining fame and recognition in Bigg Boss 14, the actress has been clearly climbing the ladder of success and stealing limelight for some or the other reasons. Nikki, who is currently shooting for Khatron Ke Khiladi 11, recently grabbed everyone's attention with her gorgeous look in a shimmering powder-blue lehenga. This look of hers is from her latest music video Kalla Reh Jayenga and we totally loved it. So, let us take a close look at her lehenga and decode it for wedding fashion goals.
So, Nikki Tamboli shared a reel video on her Instagram, giving us a glimpse of her look from the song. She was dolled up in a shimmering powder-blue lehenga and looked stunning. Her lehenga was designed by Jitan Kaur and it was accentuated by intricately embroidered checked and floral patterns from white thread. Her lehenga had a dori-detailing at the side that upped the stylish quotient. Styled by Arzoo Kapoor, the diva teamed her lehenga with a half-sleeved sweetheart-neckline matching embroidered choli and draped a sheer dupatta that had same embroidered border. She completed her look with a pair of heels from Tinsel Toes and accessorised her look with pretty earrings and ring from Soni Sapphire.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Nikki slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Pointed brows, kohled eyes, black eyeliner, light eye shadow, pink blush, and nude-pink lip shade spruced up her look. The actress let loose her mid-parted sleek highlighted tresses and looked gorgeous.
So, what do you think about this lehenga of Nikki Tamboli? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Nikki Tamboli's Instagram