- Sports IPL 2020: Parthiv Patel responds to Dean Jones' jibe on being retained by Royal Challengers Bangalore
- Technology Things You Probably Didn’t Know About New Motorola RAZR
- News Uproar in Parliament over withdrawal of SPG cover to Rahul, Sonia Gandhi
- Movies Balakrishna To Lock Lips With Vedhika In Ruler? Here's What We Know
- Finance What Is The Risk In Not Investing Your Savings?
- Automobiles Volkswagen T-Roc Spotted Testing In India For The First Time Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- Travel Igatpuri – A Perfect Travel Destination
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
The year 2017 is soon going to end, welcoming year 2018. As we bid adieu to 2017, we all have plans to celebrate in our way, don't we?
AS you fix your passes to club hoppings or nightclub visits, the first thing to keep in your mind is your New Year Eve OOTD.
If you still have not decided on your New Year Eve attire or if you are still in double minds, we have a list of solutions for you. Be free to choose.
We are presenting you the best style statements you can carry while pub hopping on the New Year Eve, welcoming the brand new year.
Well, sequin is totally in trend and if you do not believe, do check out most of the pubs' dress codes for the New Year Eve parties. Mostly all of them have similar themes and if you do want to wear a fashionable and trendy top, blindly go for a sequin one.
As already mentioned, you can deck up yourself on the New Year Eve with the most fashionable style trend of the year, sequin attires. If you really want to wear a dress for the grand year-ending party, go for sequin based ones.
While leather jackets have always been a cooler trend for New Year Eve parties, you should try something different and hotter this year. Donning a leather dress can actually make you look different and also stunning.
This is one more stunning style trend of the year and you can make yourself look hotter and also keep the warmth of a velvet dress. It is better if you choose dark colours for velvet dresses, preferrable maroon or black.
This is one style trend which is surely here to stay for long and this has already taken a rage over the fashion industry. Make sure you wear shorts or mini dresses to fit best with these boots and bring the sassier you alive.
You can really not shrug off this trend as this can make you look sexier and trendier at the same time. This New Year, never let yourself fail and look the hottest version of yourself.