- 10 hrs ago What Is Scream Therapy? Read About How Horror Movies Can Benefit Your Mental Health!
- 10 hrs ago Alia Bhatt And Malaika Arora Convince Us To Invest In Single-Tone Outfits With All-Blue And All-Green Look
- 10 hrs ago Diabetes And Itching: What Are The Causes Of Itching In Diabetics And How To Treat Them?
- 14 hrs ago Viral Infections May Promote Alzheimer's Like Diseases: Study
- Technology Flipkart Big Diwali Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Premium Smartphones
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 Oct 21 Highlights: Shamita & Nishant Get Into Huge Argument; Jay Objects To Losing Price Money
- Sports Brand El Clasico is bigger than brand Messi: Fernando Sanz
- News We shouldn't expect favourable outcome in every round of border talks with China: Gen Naravane
- Finance Citibank Today Revised Its Interest Rates On FD: Here’s What You Can Get Now
- Travel Best Winter Destinations In Andaman And Nicobar Islands
- Education 7th Pay Commission News: 3 Per Cent DA Hike For Central Government Employees, Pensioners Ahead Of Diwali
- Automobiles MG Astor Bookings Opened: First Batch Gets Sold Out Within 20 Minutes
From the past few days, Indian playback singers Neha Kakkar and Rohanpreet Singh have been grabbing eyeballs with their lovely pictures from their wedding festivities. The two tied the knot on 24 October in Delhi and later in Punjab, on 26 October, a grand wedding reception was hosted. The pictures from their big day have taken the internet by storm. For the reception, Neha opted for a heavy silver lehenga and looked extremely beautiful in it. This lehenga of hers is what every soon-to-be bride must have in their wishlist. So, let us take a close look at her lehenga and decode it.
So, Neha Kakkar was dressed in a beautiful and regal silver tulle lehenga, which came from Falguni Shane Peacock India's collection. Her lehenga was accentuated by golden foil work and intricate embroidered patterns from ivory silk threads with shimmering embellishments. She teamed her heavy lehenga with a half-sleeved sweetheart-neckline heavily embellished blouse and sported two dupattas. One dupatta, she draped over her either shoulder that was sheer in fabric and featured heavy tassel-detailing at the border. With other same patterned dupatta, she covered her head and looked elegant. Neha accessorised her look with green-stone detailed silver-toned earrings and rings from the label Manimuktaa and matching dainty necklace by Archana Aggarwal. The red vermilion and chooda upped her newlywed avatar.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, she slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. A tiny black bindi, filled pointed brows, subtle kohled eyes, curled lashes, glittering eye shadow, soft blush, and matte pink lip shade spruced up her look. Neha Kakkar pulled back her mid-parted sleek tresses into a low bun and looked radiant.
On the other hand, Rohanpreet Singh opted for a blue tuxedo and looked dapper in it. His suit consisted of a full-sleeved long-lapel blazer and matching pants. He layered his blazer with a classic white shirt while the grey-hued bow-tie added fashion quotient to his look. Rohanpreet completed his look with a pair of ivory juttis and notched up his look with a few gold-toned rings. With white turban and stubble beard, he rounded out his look.
We absolutely loved Neha Kakkar and Rohanpreet Singh's outfits from their wedding reception. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.