- 8 hrs ago Dexamethasone Vs Methylprednisolone In COVID-19 Treatment: Which Drug Is Better?
- 8 hrs ago Is Your Partner Pocketing You? Know All About Pocketing In Relationships
- 8 hrs ago Miss Universe 2021: Miss Mexico Andrea Meza Wins The Crown And Stuns In Her Ruby Red Gown
- 10 hrs ago Miss Universe 2021: Mexico's Andrea Meza Wins The Crown - 12 Facts About The Beauty Queen
- Movies Prashanth Sambargi On His Bigg Boss Kannada 8 Journey: My Biggest Takeaway Was To Respect People's Emotions
- News Rajasthan BJP slams Congress leaders questioning export of COVID-19 vaccines
- Automobiles Mitsubishi Ralliart Set To Make A Comeback: Lots Of Sideways Rallying Action Coming Soon
- Sports SS Das named Indian women's team's batting coach
- Education Calcutta University Result 2021 Declared For BA And BSc Odd Semester
- Technology Oppo Reno6 5G Live Images Surface; iPhone 12 Ripoff?
- Finance Facebook To Come Up With Its Own Cryptocurrency Diem In 2021
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In May
From the past few days, Indian playback singers Neha Kakkar and Rohanpreet Singh have been grabbing eyeballs with their lovely pictures from their wedding festivities. The two tied the knot on 24 October in Delhi and later in Punjab, on 26 October, a grand wedding reception was hosted. The pictures from their big day have taken the internet by storm. For the reception, Neha opted for a heavy silver lehenga and looked extremely beautiful in it. This lehenga of hers is what every soon-to-be bride must have in their wishlist. So, let us take a close look at her lehenga and decode it.
So, Neha Kakkar was dressed in a beautiful and regal silver tulle lehenga, which came from Falguni Shane Peacock India's collection. Her lehenga was accentuated by golden foil work and intricate embroidered patterns from ivory silk threads with shimmering embellishments. She teamed her heavy lehenga with a half-sleeved sweetheart-neckline heavily embellished blouse and sported two dupattas. One dupatta, she draped over her either shoulder that was sheer in fabric and featured heavy tassel-detailing at the border. With other same patterned dupatta, she covered her head and looked elegant. Neha accessorised her look with green-stone detailed silver-toned earrings and rings from the label Manimuktaa and matching dainty necklace by Archana Aggarwal. The red vermilion and chooda upped her newlywed avatar.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, she slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. A tiny black bindi, filled pointed brows, subtle kohled eyes, curled lashes, glittering eye shadow, soft blush, and matte pink lip shade spruced up her look. Neha Kakkar pulled back her mid-parted sleek tresses into a low bun and looked radiant.
On the other hand, Rohanpreet Singh opted for a blue tuxedo and looked dapper in it. His suit consisted of a full-sleeved long-lapel blazer and matching pants. He layered his blazer with a classic white shirt while the grey-hued bow-tie added fashion quotient to his look. Rohanpreet completed his look with a pair of ivory juttis and notched up his look with a few gold-toned rings. With white turban and stubble beard, he rounded out his look.
We absolutely loved Neha Kakkar and Rohanpreet Singh's outfits from their wedding reception. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.