- 1 hr ago Tere Naam And M.S. Dhoni Actress Bhumika Chawla Exudes Soothing Vibes With Her Latest Outfit
- 3 hrs ago House Of The Dragon Actress Olivia Cooke’s Cute High Ponytail Hairstyle Gives Retro Feel; Pictures Inside!
- 3 hrs ago Akshaya Tritiya 2021: Things That You Can Donate On This Day
- 4 hrs ago COVID-19: ICMR Releases New Covid Testing Guidelines; Why Is RT-PCR Not Required?
- Technology Amazon Mother’s Day Quiz Answers: Here's Your Chance To Bag Rs. 25,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Finance 26000% Gains In 6 Months, 12000% YTD: This Asset Seems To Be A Bubble
- Movies Ahead Of Mother's Day Reese Witherspoon Dedicates A Poem To Struggling Moms
- Sports SAI to pay for Olympic-bound shooters' competition-cum-training tour of Croatia
- News More than 9 lakh patients on oxygen support across India, 1.7 lakh on ventilator: Harsh Vardhan
- Automobiles Tata Tiago CNG Hatchback Spied Testing Ahead Of India Launch Details: Pics & Details
- Education Mother’s Day 2021: Some Beautiful Quotes To Express Love For Your Mother
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Apart from being an amazing singer, Neha Kakkar is also a big fashion enthusiast. Her melodious voice is what that makes us feel connected to her but it's her style that keeps us engaged on social media. The diva often shares pictures from her photoshoot on Instagram and treats fans with her fashionable looks. Neha is currently judging the Indian Idol 12 and so for the latest episode, she got dressed in a dramatic green dress, paired with boots and shelled out major style goals. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it.
So, in the latest pictures on Instagram, Neha Kakkar was seen decked up in a square-shaped neckline dress, which came from the label Moonstruck. Her dress was dyed in green and white shade and it was accentuated by heavily puffed sleeves that added dramatic quotient to her look. Styled by Ritz Sony, her dress also featured a side slit and she teamed it with a pair of black heel boots. The O Saki Saki singer accessorised her look with a few rings and looked pretty.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Neha slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled brows, black eyeliner, mascara, pink blush, and pink lip shade spruced up her look. The Yaad Piya Ki Aane Lagi singer let loose her mid-parted highlighted shoulder length tresses loose while the front fringes suited her look and she looked cute.
Talking about her outfit, Neha Kakkar captioned the post as, 'Some outfits make you feel good about yourself and this one was one of them!'.
So, what do you think about this dress and look of Neha Kakkar? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Neha Kakkar's Instagram