- 2 hrs ago On Vicky Kaushal’s Birthday, His Super-Cool Hairstyles From Masaan, Manmarziyaan, And Sanju
- 5 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 16 May To 22 May
- 7 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 16 May 2021
- 18 hrs ago Akshaya Patra Starts COVID-19 Relief Feeding Centre In Bengaluru, Home Minister of Karnataka Launches the Prog
- News Goa Medical College: Oxygen supply streamlining, says Health minister; Toll reaches 83
- Sports Former Saurashtra cricketer, BCCI referee Rajendrasinh Jadeja passes away due to COVID-19
- Movies Amazon India Launches MiniTV – A Free Video Streaming Service
- Technology Looking For COVID-19 Vaccine Slot? These CoWIN Tips Might Be Useful
- Finance Post Office Vs Bank Deposits: Why Post Office Is Better Choice?
- Automobiles Datsun Cars Offers & Discount For May 2021: Up To Rs 40,000 Benefits Across Models
- Education IIIT-Delhi Announces Season 5 Of The Summer Camp For Government School Students
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In May
Indian playback singers Neha Kakkar and Rohanpreet Singh got married last weekend and the pictures from their wedding day have taken internet by storm. From singing romantic songs to complementing each other in coordinated outfits, the couple had a grand wedding and with that, they set major goals for all soon-to be brides and groom. While Neha stunned in her extremely beautiful red lehenga, Rohanpreet on the other hand, looked regal in his sherwani. So, let us take a close look at their ensembles and decode it.
So, Neha Kakkar and Rohanpreet opted for colour co-ordinated outfits that came from Falguni Shane Peacock India. Neha looked beautiful in her red lehenga, which was accentuated by intricate silver-hued embroidered patterns. She teamed her lehenga with a half-sleeved square-shaped neckline matching choli that featured block prints. The diva draped two sheer dupatta- one she draped over her one shoulder and with the other dupatta, she covered her head. She accessorised her look with a silver-toned nath from Merialmari, while-pearls detailed earrings, long heavy plunging-necklace, and rings by Archana Aggarwal. The pretty red chooda and kaleera from Om Sons upped her look.
With the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, the singer slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. A tiny black bindi, filled thick brows, kohled eyes, shimmering white eyeliner, pink eye shadow, soft blush, and red lip tint, spruced up her look. She pulled back her mid-parted curly tresses into a messy hairdo.
On the other hand, Rohanpreet Singh was decked up in a full-sleeved blush-pink hued sherwani, which featured heavily embroidered patterns from red thread. He teamed his lovely sherwani with plain bottoms and completed his look with equally-pretty dupatta that had embroidered border. The red turban, short beard, and few rings, elevated his look.
We really liked the wedding look of Neha Kakkar and Rohanpreet Singh. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Congratulations to the adorable couple!
Pic Credits: Neha Kakkar