- 28 min ago Daily Horoscope: 15 October 2019
- 8 hrs ago Health And Wellness Tips For College Students
- 9 hrs ago This Wedding Season, Make Your Cocktail Evening Special With These Brand New Outfit Ideas
- 10 hrs ago Karwa Chauth 2019: 5 Alluring Make-up Looks From The Bollywood Divas For This Karwa Chauth
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Diwali Sale Offers: Honor Smartphones On Discount
- News Bank jobs for 10th pass:115 Indian Bank peon vacancies announced; Peon jobs apply online link here
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 7 Updates Day 1: Bhoomi Shetty Becomes The First Captain Of This Season!
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019, Eliminator 2: Raiders power U Mumba past Haryana Steelers
- Automobiles Ratan Tata Invests In Electric Two Wheeler Start Up Tork Motors
- Education Who Is Abhijit Banerjee? 10 Facts About Indian-origin Economist Who Has Won Nobel Prize
- Finance CPI: Retail Inflation Rises To 3.99% In September
- Travel Top 10 Indian Cities For Food Lovers
Neerja actress, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja has been donning a lot of red outfits for the promotions of her upcoming film, The Zoya Factor. So far, the fashionista has left us speechless with each of her red attires but we found these two traditional outfits of hers the most impressive. So, our favourites till now are her two red saris - the classy crimson red and elegant brick red. So, let's take a close look at both the saris and find which one looked better.
Sonam Kapoor Ahuja's Crimson Red Biker Sari
For the recent promotional round of The Zoya Factor film, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja donned a crimson red colour plain sari by Rishta by Arjun Saluja. It was a deconstructed biker sari, which she draped impeccably. Styled by Rhea Kapoor, the pallu of her sari featured narrow pleats. The actress teamed her stunning sari with a matching full-sleeved overlapping blouse which was accentuated by a diagonal zip and made for a unique sari-blouse. Sonam accessorised her look with ethnic earrings, which were from Apala by Sumit. The diva upped her look with a side-parted sleek hairdo and spruced up her look with soft contouring, filled brows, soft kohled eyes, dark shade eyeshadow, and nudish-pink lip shade. The actress looked a class apart in her stunning sari.
Sonam Kapoor Ahuja's Brick Red Sari
For the film's promotion at Kapil Sharma's comedy show, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja wore a pretty brick-red plain sari by Anavila. Styled by Rhea Kapoor, she draped her sari in a classic style. The actress paired her sari with a half-sleeved matching blouse. What caught our eye was her net-sleeved sheer cape, which added a unique touch to her ensemble. She accessorised her look with gold-toned choker necklace and golden studs by Amrapali jewels. Sonam Kapoor pulled back her mid-parted sleek tresses into a neat low bun, which was adorned with colourful threads. She rounded out her look with winged eyeliner, filled brows, light eyeshadow, contoured face, pink blush, and nude lip shade. The Padman actress looked elegant in her complete attire.
So, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja pulled off her both, classy and elegant saris beautifully. But the one that we liked more was her Crimson red sari.
What do you have to say about her saris? Which sari of Sonam Kapoor did you like more? Make your choices in the comment section.