- 8 hrs ago Did You Know These Side Effects Of Green Tea?
- 9 hrs ago 9 Skin Care Tips You Need To Follow This Winter Season
- 10 hrs ago Kangana Ranaut Inspires Us To Update Our Wardrobe With A Ralph Lauren Suit
- 10 hrs ago Umang 2020: Raveena Tandon And Manisha Koirala Show Us How To Look Stylish Yet Distinctive
- Technology Best Selling Samsung Mobiles On Sale At Flipkart Republic Day Sale And Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020
- News TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu, 17 MLAs taken in police custody
- Sports Premier Badminton League 2020: Satwik & Lakshya Sen shine as Chennai Superstarz win opener
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 113 Synopsis: Time To Elect The Second ‘Elite Member’ In The House
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Celerio BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 4.41 Lakh
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Finance New Gold Hallmarking Rules: 5 Things To Know
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Neena Gupta took to her Instagram to share a picture of her in a frock. She titled the picture as 'Frock Ka Shock', which won the netizens. Well, it was a cute frock and the veteran actress looked wonderful in it. So, let's decode her attire and look, which set the internet ablaze.
Posed to perfection in the middle of the road, Neena Gupta flaunted a frock look. Well, this was another interesting number from the wardrobe of Badhaai Ho actress. Neena Gupta is pretty fashionable and consistently wins us with her fashion game. So, speaking about this attire of hers, it was a beautiful dress that was shirt-styled and featured subtle patterns. It was a short dress, which the veteran actress pulled off effortlessly. In fact, with this dress of hers, the actress gave the young fashionistas a run for their money.
She teamed her dress with white-hued flat shoes, which went well with her attire and seemed like a comfy option. She upped her look with metallic hoop earrings. The makeup was natural and side-swept long tresses rounded out her avatar. Neena Gupta looked fabulous. Don't you think so too? Let us know that in the comment section.
Photo Credits: Neena Gupta's Instagram