- 1 hr ago Kareena Kapoor Khan Looks So Perfect In Her Stylish Black-hued Attire And Ups The Fashion Bar
- 1 hr ago Lakshmi Manchu's Sari Is The Vibrant Wedding Wear You Need For Your Friend's Wedding
- 1 hr ago Amazing Health Benefits Of Guava For Babies
- 2 hrs ago Panipat Actress, Kriti Sanon's Sari And Sports Shoes Look Is What We Want To Nail
- Movies Akshay Kumar Says He Has Applied For Indian Passport: ‘Hurts Me When I’m Asked To Prove I’m Indian’
- Automobiles KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- News Govt has cancelled Nithyananda's passport
- Sports India vs West Indies, 1st T20I: Live Update: Chahar gets rid of Simmons early
- Technology Apple Updates "Clips" App With Memoji, Animoji, And More
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
- Education Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020: How To Participate In PPC 2020 Contest?
- Finance Axis Bank CFO Resigns
Nawazuddin Siddiqui is quite fashionable. The Manto actor is acclaimed for his acting prowess but a little is known about his fashion sense. Well, the recent outfit of Nawazuddin clearly proved his strong hold in the fashion department too. With his latest attire, he beckoned us to think beyond his acting skills. He was spotted with Sunny Leone at a shoot and this is what we have to say about Nawazuddin Siddiqui's ensemble.
So, the actor wore a patterned outfit that consisted of a tee, a jacket, and pants. His attire was about splash of patterns and classic colour-blocks. Nawazuddin's outfit was not everybody's cup of tea but given the versatile looks of his on-screen, it must not have been particularly difficult for him to pull off this number. His attire also gave us insight into the other side of him, which especially small town people could relate to. Nawazuddin Siddiqui's attire did highlight his keen observation on the fashion front too.
His ensemble could have been in tune with modern fashion sensibilities but there was an element of him in this number. It was an experimental number with a high level of contrasts, which seemed so synonymous to his filmography. The grey and black subtly-shimmery t-shirt contrasted the jacket that was enhanced by abstract patterns. The black and white striped pants caught our attention and while it went with his jacket in terms of hue, it absolutely pattern-blocked the tee. The black sturdy and laced boots notched up his style quotient. As for the accessories, he flaunted a star-shaped pendant chain.
We thought Nawazuddin Siddiqui looked amazing. So, what do you think about his attire and styling? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.