- 3 hrs ago Exclusive: Influenza Vaccination Week 2022: Expert Explains What It Is About And Which Vaccine To Prefer
- 7 hrs ago Characteristics Of Unhealthy And Healthy Relationships
- 9 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 09 December 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 16 hrs ago How To Prepare The Punjabi Paneer Pasanda Gravy Recipe
- Finance How to Buy Hallmarked Gold and Things to Keep in Mind While Buying Gold?
- Movies Naai Sekar Returns Twitter Review: Vaigai Puyal Vadivelu's Comeback Movie Fails To Impress Fans
- News Congress Himachal MLAs to decide next CM today: Here are contenders for the top job
- Education MAT CBT 2 Registration 2022 Ongoing; Apply Till December 13 At aima.mat.in
- Sports I have not seen 'Josh' in them: Former India all-rounder Madan Lal slams Rohit Sharma-led Indian side
- Technology SpaceX DearMoon Civilian Moon Trip To Ferry These Eight Global Artists
- Automobiles BYD Atto 3 Bags 1500 Bookings - Deliveries To Commence From January 2023 Onwards
- Travel Cheapest Of All Winter Destinations In USA
Navratri is synonymous with the "nine nights" and is conducted in the honour of Goddess Durga and her nine avatars. The festival is celebrated with pooja, aartis, and Garba Raas. In Navratri 2022, the Day 6 of Navratri will have grey as the auspicious colour. The hue signifies peace and balanced emotions. What's more? Bollywood divas including Madhuri Dixit Nene, Karisma Kapoor, Shraddha Kapoor, Sonam Kapoor, Vidya Balan, Shilpa Shetty and others are seen sporting some pretty ethnic and contemporary outfits in grey. The subtle, undertone hue reflects even better when it has lovely work or detailing done on the ensemble!
Need some inspiration for your grey traditional attire? Here's a list of festive-appropriate grey colour outfits donned by leading Bollywood divas! Go ahead and find your perfect inspiration!
Shraddha Kapoor in Grey Sharara
Shararas make a classic and trendy choice both. Shraddha Kapoor wore a lovely grey sharara that had bead detailing and a well-structured silhouette. She accentuated her ethnic attire with big statement earrings!
Pick a sharara set outfit that has a plain, printed, or embroidered look. Wear ethnic or boho-style jewelry to look occasion-ready!
Karisma Kapoor in Grey Anarkali Suit
The stunning Karisma Kapoor looked fabulous in a grey Anarkali suit that featured a floral and geometric print. The pompom detailing at the dupatta added a boho vibe to her ethnic ensemble. Karisma chose a choker neckpiece, a few Kada bangles, and Punjabi juttis to complete her quintessential Indian look!
Anarkali suits have a flared silhouette or outlook. Such dresses make a suitable option especially for enjoying the Navratri dance and festivities. Pick an Anarkali suit with a fair bit of detailing to look your festive best!
Sonam Kapoor in Grey Kurta and Palazzo
Sonam Kapoor, the true blue fashionista of B-Town donned this stunning grey kurta and palazzo pants. Her grey wrap-style kurta featured long sleeves, an open slit style at the front, and a kite geometric pattern. The subtle grey hue of the kurta and matte gold of the palazzo pants made an unusual and chic combination!
There is nothing more comfortable than Indian-style Kurti and palazzo pants. Pick one in grey colour and wear it as your day 6 grey Navratri outfit!
Khushi Kapoor in Grey Co-ord Set
Actress Khushi Kapoor looked chic in a grey co-ord set that comprised a printed bralette, thigh-high slit skirt, and a matching jacket with mirror work. She opted for minimal makeup and went for open tresses look to complete her fusion style outlook!
Co-ord sets with ethnic or fusion style detailing make a perfect option to wear on Indian festivities, especially Navratri. Pick an Indo-western style outfit with peculiar details like mirror work, thread embroidery, bohemian tassels, and more!
Madhuri Dixit in Grey Embellished Saree
Madhuri Dixit looked gorgeous in this grey embellished saree that's perfect for a special occasion or festive wear. The silver-grey sequin work across the saree and matching blouse looked dazzling. She completed up her contemporary saree look with Jadau jewelry including a neckpiece, earrings, and a Kada bangle!
Since the Navratri festival is all about spreading love, joy, and worshipping the goddess; you can pick a blingy outfit i.e.modern saree to look apart!
Vidya Balan in Grey Silk Saree
The talented Vidya Balan donned this lovely grey silk saree that featured sheen and shine with its floral print and subtle golden border. She teamed up the ethnic saree with a matching three-fourth sleeve blouse. Vidya complemented her grey attire with a statement ring and polki earrings!
Indian festivities like Navratri calls for special Indianized outfits and attires. Wear a soft, lightweight silk saree that fits best as your grey Navratri outfit requirement!
Shilpa Shetty in Grey Saree and Peplum Top
Get inspired by Shilpa Shetty's stunning grey ensemble that added an offbeat twist to the saree. She wore a lightweight printed grey saree with a matching peplum-style top. The modern peplum top was a clever choice to ditch the regular saree blouse which gave a contemporary vibe to the saree outfit!
To add an eclectic twist to your ethnic Navratri look, pick a piece of clothing like a modern blouse, saree, or lehenga that has a modern vibe to it. The fusion-style dressing makes a lovely choice to celebrate Indian festivals!
- bollywood wardrobeKriti Sanon’s Striped Co-Ord Outfit Echoes Monochrome Style Loud And Clear, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeNora Fatehi’s Black And White Gown Look Is All About Experimenting With Monochrome Trend, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeMasaba Gupta’s Ranicore Saree Is All Things Sassy And Bossy, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeShanaya Kapoor Aces The Daring Denim-On-Denim Look, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeKriti Sanon’s Cut-Out Bodycon Ensemble Equals To Edgy Fashion, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeKiara Advani’s Versace Denim Corset Outfit Is Perfect For Party Look, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeKriti Sanon Gives The Bond Girl Vibes In A Thigh-High Slit Dress, Pics!
- women6 Jhumka Types To Accentuate Your Chosen Look
- bollywood wardrobeKareena Kapoor Khan Looks Resplendent In A Pastel Cape Lehenga, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeMalaika Arora’s Edgy Jumpsuit Look Is Perfect For Experimenting With Monochrome Fashion, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobePriyanka Chopra’s Chikankari Pantsuit Is The Perfect Reflection Of Power Dressing With Traditional Artistry
- bollywood wardrobeKarisma Kapoor’s Floral Print Saree Look Reflects Classic Elegance, Pics!