- 2 hrs ago Jwalamukhi Yoga 2022: Dos And Don’ts That You Need To Be Aware Of
- 4 hrs ago When Lord Rama Met Shabri: Know About The Nine Levels Of Hindu Devotion
- 6 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope, 27 November To 03 December 2022, Check This Week Horoscope Prediction For All Zodiac Signs
- 8 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 27 November 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- Sports Neymar Injury Update: Brazil forward hopeful of FIFA World Cup 2022 return
- News Counter-terrorism, reformed multilateralism key priorities for India during its UNSC presidency
- Automobiles Winter Car Care & Check List – Here’s Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Bhediya BO Day 2: Drishyam 2 Effect Continues As Varun Dhawan’s Horror Comedy Slight Growth; Earns Rs 9.50 cr
- Finance Geojit Recommends Accumulate This Multibagger Mid Cap Stock For Robust Gains, Target Price Rs 634
- Technology Xiaomi 13 With Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 Tipped To Launch On December 1
- Travel Roraima Tepui Trek - Wild, Offbeat and Trail-worthy
- Education BPSC 67th Mains Exam 2022: Exam Schedule Announced At bpsc.bih.nic.in, Check Application Fee & Schedule Here
Are you excited about the upcoming Navratri festival like we are? Hope you guys have started rehearsing the raas garba steps and looking forward to meeting friends and loved ones at the pandal. How about the Navratri outfits? Got your Navratri outfits sorted yet? This year, day 5 of Navratri will have green as the auspicious color. The colour denotes peace, serenity, and growth. And on the style front, leading Bollywood beauties including Alia Bhatt, Ananya Panday, and many others are seen flaunting beautiful green ensembles. You can select a lovely green outfit to enjoy the Navratri celebrations and dance like no one's watching!
Not sure which green colour outfit would make an apt choice for Navratri? Don't fret. We have listed down stunning green outfits worn by leading Bollywood ladies! Get inspired by them and pick a festive outfit that features a lovely green hue:
Ananya Panday in Green Sequin Lehenga
Ananya Panday wore this lovely neon green lehenga that featured a structured silhouette and a sequin work all over! The edgy blouse design of the lehenga added a modern twist to the traditional lehenga ensemble. Neon green is a tricky and bright colour to flaunt, but when worn with the correct accessories, it can add an outlandish look! Ananya teamed up the green lehenga with shiny yet subtle jewelry!
For festivities like Navratri, you can pick a bright colour that can form an attraction in the right way!
Sara Ali Khan in Green Sharara
Get inspired by Sara Ali Khan's boho-style green sharara set. Her parrot green sharara featured a lovely floral design and colourful pompoms at the dupatta. Sara's sharara pants had a layered look and a colourful border detailing. She accentuated her lovely bohemian style sharara with matching green bangles!
Wear a lovely traditional or contemporary sharara in green to flaunt your green Navaratri outfit!
Alia Bhatt in Green Bandhani Suit
Green Bandhani Suit
Alia looked chic in this green bandhani Punjabi suit. Her ethnic attire featured long sleeves Kurti and flared pants. Alia opted for statement chandbali earrings to complement her ethnic ensemble. She styled her hair in a sleek bun and opted for minimal makeup!
Pick a traditional Bandhani suit or dress to look your quintessential traditional best!
Kiara Advani in Green Sheer Saree
Lovely Kiara Advani flaunted a lovely light green sheer saree that featured a scalloped border design. Her sheer net saree had a colourful floral design and she wore a matching sleeveless blouse. Kiara completed her modern saree look with jhumka earrings and a low-hair bun!
Lightweight saree like Kiara's make an apt choice to flaunt at the Navratri festival!
Alia Bhatt in Green Silk Saree
Alia Bhatt looked her ethnic best in a green silk saree. She paired the traditional attire with a contemporary style sleeveless blouse. The Brahmastra star accessorized her ethnic getup with statement jhumka earrings and styled her hair in a middle-parted bun.
Choose a soft silk saree as your Navratri outfit as they are easy to carry and wear for a long time!
- bollywood wardrobeNora Fatehi’s Black And White Gown Look Is All About Experimenting With Monochrome Trend, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeMasaba Gupta’s Ranicore Saree Is All Things Sassy And Bossy, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeShanaya Kapoor Aces The Daring Denim-On-Denim Look, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeKriti Sanon’s Cut-Out Bodycon Ensemble Equals To Edgy Fashion, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeKiara Advani’s Versace Denim Corset Outfit Is Perfect For Party Look, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeKriti Sanon Gives The Bond Girl Vibes In A Thigh-High Slit Dress, Pics!
- women6 Jhumka Types To Accentuate Your Chosen Look
- bollywood wardrobeKareena Kapoor Khan Looks Resplendent In A Pastel Cape Lehenga, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeMalaika Arora’s Edgy Jumpsuit Look Is Perfect For Experimenting With Monochrome Fashion, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobePriyanka Chopra’s Chikankari Pantsuit Is The Perfect Reflection Of Power Dressing With Traditional Artistry
- bollywood wardrobeKarisma Kapoor’s Floral Print Saree Look Reflects Classic Elegance, Pics!
- menInternational Men’s Day 2022: 6 Must-Have Classic Outfits In Men’s Wardrobe