- News Twitter Files Part-II: Select users put on secret blacklist for being ‘right-wingers’
- Sports Karnataka all set to host National Roller Sports Championship 2022
- Finance Equity Mutual Funds' Inflow Drops 76 Pc, To Rs 2,258 Cr In Nov
- Travel Pro Tips To Save More On A Winter Vacation Nobody Knows
- Automobiles Lamborghini Huracan Sterrato Launched at Rs 4.61 Crore - Lunatic Limited Run Goodbye
- Movies Bigg Boss 16: MC Stan To Walk Out Of Salman Khan’s Show?
- Education JKBOSE Result 2022: JKBOSE 12th Result Announced; Check Details Here
- Technology SpaceX DearMoon Civilian Moon Trip To Ferry These Eight Global Artists
Excited about the upcoming Navratri festival? We are sure you must be prepping up for the Garba dance steps but have you sorted out your Navratri dress code yet? This year, the Day 3 of Navratri will have royal blue as the auspicious colour. You can choose royal blue outfits that define richness, calmness, and tranquility. Bollywood beauties like Alia Bhatt, Madhuri Dixit, and others are seen donning lovely blue outfits that look festive-appropriate!
If you are wondering how to curate the royal blue outfit to look your serene best then don't worry. We have made the outfit selection simpler for you. Be it a traditional lehenga or a contemporary saree, the blue colour will look best on you!
Get inspired by the Bollywood beauties to look chic and elegant in the Royal Blue Navratri outfit:
Alia Bhatt in Blue Bandhani Lehenga
Alia looked chic and beautiful in this blue bandhani lehenga and choli look. The lehenga had a matte gold zari border detailing and a matching deep V-neck choli blouse. She glammed up the fusion style lehenga with statement Jhumka earrings and bindi on her forehead.
When in doubt, stick to the traditional print or pattern. Bandhani print is a quintessential print that originated in Gujarat and makes a fine pattern on clothes and accessories. Find your perfect ethnic wear inspiration from Alia's blue bandhani lehenga look!
Madhuri Dixit in Blue Modern Lehenga
The gorgeous Madhuri Dixit Nene looked super glam in this blue lehenga set that had a puff-sleeved blouse and a flared lehenga. The sequin work across the lehenga and blouse appeared shimmery and festive-ready.
There was a time when lehengas only featured an embroidery work and elbow sleeve choli or blouse. Now lehengas are available in modern and contemporary avatars too. Pick a quirky lehenga that can make a perfect choice for your royal blue Navratri outfit!
Mouni Roy in Blue Punjabi Suit
Actress Mouni Roy looked ethereal in this midnight blue sleeveless salwar suit. Her ethnic attire had white and silver Gota Patti work. She chose big statement earrings to accentuate her desi attire.
A salwar suit makes a go-to choice to enjoy dancing and performing the complicated-looking raas garba steps. You just need to ensure that, the outfit has some work detailing like embroidery work, zari border, sequin, beadwork, and more!
Shilpa Shetty in Blue Co-ord Set
Shilpa Shetty opted for a royal blue velvet co-ord set that looked nothing but chic and quirky. Her top featured detailing including a side knot,three-fourth puff sleeves, and a zari border detailing at the neckline. And the pants had a fit and flare look to them.
Modern and contemporary co-ords have become a trend now. You can pick a lovely blue co-ord ensemble that makes a suitable choice for a royal blue Navratri outfit!
Tamannaah Bhatia in Blue Contemporary Saree
Wish to opt for a lovely saree for the Navratri festival? Let the stunning Tamannaah Bhatia guide you over some offbeat saree styles. She donned a lovely contemporary blue saree that had a plain and layered look to it. Tamannaah matched the modern saree with a sequin halter neck blouse.
There is no denying that a traditional saree featuring a zari border or floral pattern print look festive-appropriate, you can break the fashion rule by opting for a contemporary ensemble to wear at Navratri celebrations!
Genelia Deshmukh in Blue Sequin Work Saree
A saree featuring sequin and beadwork? Definitely yes especially on the festive dressing front! Take a cue from Genelia's blue sequin work saree which she paired with a matching sleeveless blouse. To amp up her fusion avatar, she opted for a lovely statement choker and nude makeup look.
Sequin, shimmery sarees make an apt choice for special occasions and festivities. Go for a royal blue saree to match the day 3 colour of Navratri 2022!
- bollywood wardrobeKriti Sanon’s Striped Co-Ord Outfit Echoes Monochrome Style Loud And Clear, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeNora Fatehi’s Black And White Gown Look Is All About Experimenting With Monochrome Trend, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeMasaba Gupta’s Ranicore Saree Is All Things Sassy And Bossy, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeShanaya Kapoor Aces The Daring Denim-On-Denim Look, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeKriti Sanon’s Cut-Out Bodycon Ensemble Equals To Edgy Fashion, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeKiara Advani’s Versace Denim Corset Outfit Is Perfect For Party Look, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeKriti Sanon Gives The Bond Girl Vibes In A Thigh-High Slit Dress, Pics!
- women6 Jhumka Types To Accentuate Your Chosen Look
- bollywood wardrobeKareena Kapoor Khan Looks Resplendent In A Pastel Cape Lehenga, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeMalaika Arora’s Edgy Jumpsuit Look Is Perfect For Experimenting With Monochrome Fashion, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobePriyanka Chopra’s Chikankari Pantsuit Is The Perfect Reflection Of Power Dressing With Traditional Artistry
- bollywood wardrobeKarisma Kapoor’s Floral Print Saree Look Reflects Classic Elegance, Pics!