- 3 hrs ago #InThisTogether: Josh App Partners With Fortis For Mental Health Awareness Campaign
- 4 hrs ago Amitabh Bachchan Shares An Interesting Detail About His Blue Knotted Shirt On His Social Media
- 4 hrs ago Waking Up Just An Hour Earlier Linked To Lower Risk Of Depression, Says Study
- 5 hrs ago Venus Transit In Cancer 2021: Effects On Different Zodiac Signs
- Technology Samsung Networks Redefined Event Key Highlights
- Movies Vidya Balan's Sherni Gets A Shoutout From Amul
- Sports Barcelona confirm injured Dembele requires knee surgery
- News Sharad Pawar hosts opposition leaders; NCP says 'not a political or anti-BJP front meeting'
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Increase — Company’s Third Price Hike Of 2021 Coming Soon
- Finance Sebi Exempts Heineken International From Open Offer In UBL Case
- Education Teaching Tips And Skills For Engaging Students In Online Classes
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In August
We all are aware of the love Bollywood actress Vidya Balan has for sarees. Be it promotions or a wedding or just a casual photoshoot, she mostly prefers beautiful designer sarees to get dressed in and undoubtedly always slays it with elegance and style. Recently too, the Shakuntala Devi actress was seen flaunting a beautiful printed saree in indigo shade and looking absolutely pretty. Her saree seemed perfect for summer season festivals. So, let us take a close look at it and decode it for goals.
So, in the latest pictures on Instagram, Vidya Balan was seen decked up in an indigo-coloured pretty saree, which came from the label Abraham & Thakore. Her saree was accentuated by intricate oval-shaped white prints. Styled by Who Wore What When, she draped the matching heavily printed pallu of her saree in an open style and teamed it with a half-sleeved V-shaped neckline plain blouse. The Natkhat actress completed her look with a pair of heels and accessorised her look with silver-toned chunky earrings.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Vidya slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled pointed brows, kohled eyes, light eye shadow, oodles of mascara, soft blush, and pink lip shade spruced up her look. The diva partitioned her hair from the centre and let those curled locks loose.
We absolutely loved this saree of Vidya Balan and she looked marvellous in it. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Vidya Balan's Instagram