- 35 min ago Richa Chadha, Lisa Ray, Kalki Koechlin Have Unique Outfit Ideas For Formal Events
- 1 hr ago Aamir Khan's Daughter Ira Khan Has Red And Blue Gown Goals For Us
- 1 hr ago Joint Pain In Children: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And How To Treat It
- 2 hrs ago Hodgkin's Lymphoma: Types, Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Stages, And Treatment
- Sports India Vs Bangladesh: Team India physio rushes on the pitch to check Bangladesh batsman Nayeem Hasan for concussion
- Travel Jagdalpur – A Paradise Full Of Natural Bounties
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Headed To Double Digit Growth Says New CEO Vinod Dasari
- Technology Vivo U20 First Impressions: Pros, Cons, And The X-Factor
- News Karnataka's Kalaburagi airport inaugurated; first flight to Bengaluru; check dates, ticket fares
- Finance Bharti Airtel, Vodafone Idea File Review Petitions In Supreme Court On AGR Verdict
- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Teaser: Mahesh Babu Packs A Punch In What Looks Like A Promising Entertainer!
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
Breezy and dainty, Nargis Fakhri was like a breath of fresh air in her dress. She looked absolutely gorgeous and made our day with this flowy number. Her look was natural and with this number, Nargis gave us major travel vacay vibes. Let's decode her attire and look.
So, the actress wore a flared black dress that was accentuated by multitude of white dots. It was a comfy ensemble with bell sleeves, which were highlighted and bordered by lace accents. This number of Nargis' was perfect for a morning breakfast date and she paired it with black loafers with shiny accents.
The makeup was refreshing with a light pink lip shade and well-defined kohl. The side-swept tresses rounded out her avatar. Her look was surprisingly jewellery-free. Nargis was a vision to behold. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.