- News J&K: Army jawan killed as Pakistan violates ceasefire in Baramulla
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Choti Sardarni Jumps To 6th Spot; Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke Out Of TRP Race
- Technology Apple iPhone SE 2 To Launch In Early 2020 With A13 Bionic Chipset
- Sports Wales 1-1 Croatia: Work to do for both following feisty stalemate
- Automobiles Auto Parts Manufacturers Ask Government To Reduce GST To 18 Percent Amidst Industry Slowdown
- Finance India, China To Set Up New Mechanism For Trade And Investment
- Travel 10 Least Visited Places In India And Why You Should Visit Them
- Education October 2: Exclusive 150th Birth Eve Mahatma Gandhi Quotes And Views On Education 2019
The Naagin actress, Mouni Roy has already reserved a special place for herself in the Bollywood industry too with her acting prowess and her stylish outfits. Recently, the actress was spotted on the sets of Dance India Dance (DID) with Kareena Kapoor Khan and she gave us traditional goals. She wore a beautiful brown lehenga for the promotion of her upcoming film, Made In China, which also stars Rakjummar Rao. So, let's take a close look at her pretty lehenga, which caught all our attention.
So, for the film promotions at DID, Mouni Roy opted for a plain chocolate-brown-coloured lehenga, which was accentuated by silver-toned gota lace at the border. She teamed it with a full-sleeved plunging neckline black choli that was intricately embellished and contrasted her brown lehenga. The Gold actress completed her look with a matching floor-sweeping brown dupatta. Mouni Roy accessorised her look with a statement multi-hued precious-stones studded choker and delicate rings.
As for the makeup, Mouni spruced up her look with sharp contouring, pointed brows, kohled eyes with light mascara, pink blush, and matching lip shade. She also sported a small black bindi that upped her ethnic look. She left her mid-parted sleek tresses loose.
We really liked how Mouni Roy pulled off her simple brown lehenga with such a grace. Her makeup was also beautifully done and elevated her look. With her brown lehenga, the actress gave us a unique traditional-wear goal for festivals or weddings.
What do you think about her traditional attire? Do share your opinions in the comment section.