- 2 hrs ago From Super Cool Bags To Totally Classy Jewellery, Amazon Has Amazing Discounted Goodies For You
- 2 hrs ago 14 Safe And Effective Home Remedies For Ringworm Infection: Garlic, Tea Tree Oil, Salt And More
- 3 hrs ago Sara Ali Khan, Jacqueline Fernandez, And Other Divas Make A Strong Case For Contemporary Sarees
- 4 hrs ago Fujifilm Launches New Software Version Of ‘CAD EYE’ In India
- Sports Ajeet Kumar, Deeksha win 1500m gold at National U-23 Athletics Meet
- Movies Shahid Kapoor Wants To Work With Samantha Ruth Prabhu
- Automobiles New Force Gurkha Prices Revealed; Prices Start From Rs 13.59 Lakh
- Finance Why RBI Imposed Fine Of Rs 2 Crore on RBL Bank?
- Travel Favourite Tourist Destinations Of Celebs And 5 Things They Always Carry Along While Travelling
- News Bharat Bandh was peaceful; no untoward incident reported from anywhere: Samyukta Kisan Morcha
- Technology What Makes Vodafone-Idea’s Rs. 555 Prepaid Pack Better Than Reliance Jio’s Plan
- Education Rajasthan BSTC Result 2021 Declared For Pre D.El.Ed Exam, Download At predeled.com
Fashion actress Mugdha Godse looked stunning and gorgeous in her sarees. The actress wore elegant numbers on the occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi. The supermodel wore sarees that were crafted to occasion and seemed ideal for any formal occasion. We also loved her styling and have decoded her looks for you. Take a look at her saree game, which will surely leave you inspired.
Mugdha Godse's Grey And Red Saree
The gorgeous actress wore an understated saree that came from the label, Uttariya and her saree was impeccably-draped. It was a grey-toned saree that was accentuated by yellow and red subtle patterns. The striped golden, blue, and red upped her saree look and it was beautifully patterned and she paired her saree with a half-sleeved red blouse. The blouse colour-blocked her saree and Mugdha accessorised her look with stunning elaborate jhumkis. Her jewellery was from Padmashree Jewels. The makeup was highlighted by light pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and a red bindi. The impeccable bun rounded out her avatar.
Mugdha Godse's Blue And Silver Floral Saree
Mugdha Godse looked amazing in her blue and silver saree, which she wore for the puja. The actress sported a khadi Benarasi saree, which was by Karagiri. Her saree was light blue in colour and enhanced by pink floral motifs and green leaves. Her saree was highlighted by silver zari border, which was intricately done and she teamed her saree with a half-sleeved silver textured blouse that matched with the border of her saree. She notched up her ethnic avatar with a heavy pearl and gold neckpiece. She also wore a heavy nath, and elaborate earrings. The pearl necklace came from the label, Quills and Spills. The makeup was enhanced by contoured pink cheekbones, matte pink lip shade, smoky kohl, and a black bindi. The neat bun completed her look.
So, which saree of Mugdha Godse's did you like more? Let us know that.
Courtesy: Mugdha Godse's Instagram