- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 23 January 2020
- 12 hrs ago Can You Get Pregnant While On Birth Control Pills?
- 13 hrs ago 11 Health Benefits Of Doing Pushups Daily
- 14 hrs ago Did You Know These Benefits of Drinking Green Tea Before Bed
- Movies Shylock Twitter Review: Here's What The Audiences Feel About The Mammootty Starrer!
- News Republic Day Parade 2020: NDRF tableau to display hi-tech gadgets used in rescue ops
- Technology Galaxy S20 Display Refresh Rate Will Be Set At 60Hz Out-Of-The-Box
- Sports Barcelona-linked Unuvar makes Ajax history with debut goal
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Super 30and Batla House actress, Mrunal Thakur sashayed down the ramp on the day two of the ongoing Lakme Fashion Week Winter Festive 2019. She walked down the ramp for Aavaran Udaipur, which is a crafting studio that promotes dabu block printing. Mrunal looked gorgeous in her ensemble and gave us a minimal traditional wear goal. So, let's take a look at her outfit.
So, her ensemble was a celebration of traditional heritage and consisted of a short flared kurta and voluminous skirt. It was a beautiful number, perfect for light occasions like sangeet. Mrunal Thakur'scream and gold ethnic separates were accentuated by intricate motifs and a textured blouse, which featured tailored sleeves and a bateau-neckline. There was an utter simplicity to the attire - a sort of understated elegance.
She teamed her ensemble with a shiny pair of sandals, which went well with her attire. Mrunal Thakur'sstyling was meticulously done and the statement maang-tikka notched up her avatar. The makeup was dewy with contoured cheekbones and a pink lip shade. The long wavy tresses completed her ethnic look.
View this post on Instagram
@mrunalofficial2016 walked the ramp for the designer @aavaranudaipur at Lakme Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2019. #mrunalthakur #aavaranudaipur @lakmefashionwk #lfwboldsky2019 #LFWWF2019 #lfwwf19 #lakmefashionweek2019 #lakmefashionweekwinterfestive2019 #bollywoodfashion #boldsky #boldskyfashion
A post shared by Boldsky(@boldskyliving) on
So, how did you find Mrunal Thakur's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.