- 4 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas Beckons Us To Pair Cycling Shorts With A Breezy Top
- 6 hrs ago Daughter's Day 2019: 7 Ways How Liberal Upbringing Can Help Daughters To Become Strong Women
- 6 hrs ago Navratri 2019: Messages & Greetings To Send To Your Loved Ones
- 7 hrs ago Saif Ali Khan And Soha Ali Khan Inspire Us To Wear Understated Outfits This Durga Puja
- News "Abusers on social media" eager to declare me "reincarnation of Casanova": Tharoor
- Movies Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt Are ECSTATIC About Gully Boy’s Oscar Entry; 'Making A Mark On World Stage'
- Sports PKL 2019: Clinical UP Yoddha end Tamil Thalaivas' playoff chances
- Automobiles KTM 125 Duke & RC Sales In India: Boost KTM Sales To 50,000 Units In 10 Months
- Technology Common 4G LTE Problems and Fixes
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Super 30 and Batla House actress, Mrunal Thakur sashayed down the ramp on the day two of the ongoing Lakme Fashion Week Winter Festive 2019. She walked down the ramp for Aavaran Udaipur, which is a crafting studio that promotes dabu block printing. Mrunal looked gorgeous in her ensemble and gave us a minimal traditional wear goal. So, let's take a look at her outfit.
So, her ensemble was a celebration of traditional heritage and consisted of a short flared kurta and voluminous skirt. It was a beautiful number, perfect for light occasions like sangeet. Mrunal Thakur's cream and gold ethnic separates were accentuated by intricate motifs and a textured blouse, which featured tailored sleeves and a bateau-neckline. There was an utter simplicity to the attire - a sort of understated elegance.
She teamed her ensemble with a shiny pair of sandals, which went well with her attire. Mrunal Thakur's styling was meticulously done and the statement maang-tikka notched up her avatar. The makeup was dewy with contoured cheekbones and a pink lip shade. The long wavy tresses completed her ethnic look.
View this post on Instagram
@mrunalofficial2016 walked the ramp for the designer @aavaranudaipur at Lakme Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2019. #mrunalthakur #aavaranudaipur @lakmefashionwk #lfwboldsky2019 #LFWWF2019 #lfwwf19 #lakmefashionweek2019 #lakmefashionweekwinterfestive2019 #bollywoodfashion #boldsky #boldskyfashion
A post shared by Boldsky (@boldskyliving) on
So, how did you find Mrunal Thakur's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.