- 2 hrs ago From Super Cool Bags To Totally Classy Jewellery, Amazon Has Amazing Discounted Goodies For You
- 2 hrs ago 14 Safe And Effective Home Remedies For Ringworm Infection: Garlic, Tea Tree Oil, Salt And More
- 3 hrs ago Sara Ali Khan, Jacqueline Fernandez, And Other Divas Make A Strong Case For Contemporary Sarees
- 4 hrs ago Fujifilm Launches New Software Version Of ‘CAD EYE’ In India
- Sports Ajeet Kumar, Deeksha win 1500m gold at National U-23 Athletics Meet
- Automobiles New Force Gurkha Prices Revealed; Prices Start From Rs 13.59 Lakh
- Finance Why RBI Imposed Fine Of Rs 2 Crore on RBL Bank?
- Movies Sajid Nadiadwala Announces Release Date Of His Upcoming Films Heropanti 2 And Tadap
- Travel Favourite Tourist Destinations Of Celebs And 5 Things They Always Carry Along While Travelling
- News Bharat Bandh was peaceful; no untoward incident reported from anywhere: Samyukta Kisan Morcha
- Technology What Makes Vodafone-Idea’s Rs. 555 Prepaid Pack Better Than Reliance Jio’s Plan
- Education Rajasthan BSTC Result 2021 Declared For Pre D.El.Ed Exam, Download At predeled.com
Mrunal Thakur's Ganesh Chaturthi look was absolutely gorgeous and we thought she gave us a festive wear goal for the upcoming festivals. Her styling was done impeccably and the actress was styled by Who Wore What When. Her attire was gorgeous and we thought her minimal jewellery game went well with her look.
So, Mrunal wore pink traditional attire from the label, Mulmul. Her ensemble was splashed in a light pink hue and it was adorned with lovely blue embroidered floral accents. The neckline was beautifully embroidered too and we loved the blue floral embroidery on the border and sleeve ends. She also draped a light pink dupatta with her ethnic outfit. Mrunal Thakur teamed her attire with embellished juttis from Fizzy Goblet.
She upped her look with elaborate earrings from Kohar Jewellery. The earrings were intricately-done but it was her huge cocktail ring that totally caught our attention. It was a stunning ring and her makeup was highlighted by pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and impeccably-applied kohl. The side-parted wavy highlighted tresses rounded out her avatar. So, what do you think about Mrunal Thakur's attire and look? Let us know that.