- 33 min ago Memory Loss: Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 44 min ago Sonakshi's Green Or Madhuri's Floral: Whose Attire Will You Pick For The Next Festive Occasion?
- 1 hr ago Youngsters Are Developing Horns By Excess Use Of Mobile Phones
- 3 hrs ago What Casual Outfits Did Khushi, Sharmin, Ananya, And Janhvi Wear Recently?
- News HSSC clerk online application for over 4000 jobs begins; Direct link to apply for HSSC vacancies
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M30s Color Options Leaked; India Launch Imminent
- Movies Mahesh Babu's Sarileru Neekevvaru Satellite Rights Bagged By This Channel!
- Sports Ex-shooters disappointed over sport being dropped from Commonwealth Games
- Automobiles New Kia Seltos Video Released With Tiger Shroff As Brand Ambassador — Watch The Video Here!
- Education Looking For Career In Management? Explore Why BBA MBA Integrated Course Is Best After Class 12
- Finance RITES Board Approves Bonus Share Issue
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Mouni Roy's fashion is in a full bloom. The actress is turning out to be one of the budding style icons and is constantly impressing us with her outfits. Recently, she wowed us with her glittering Swapnil Shinde number at Vogue Women of the Year awards and now, she gave us stunning traditional and western outfit ideas.
Both the ensembles were dipped in the shades of yellow and Mouni looked slay-worthy. She sported the ethnic outfit for the Jio Mami festival. The outfits were designed, keeping in mind the modern sensibilities. Coming to her traditional outfit first, Mouni sported a yellow and white striped blouse and teamed it a sharply pleated skirt that was floor-length and flared.
The actress draped a ruffled shrug, which notched up her look and gave us an interesting idea. She also wore ethnic danglers that seemed to be inspired by divinity. Mouni's makeup was dewy and highlighted by a heavy kohl and a matte lip shade. Her sleek tresses rounded off her look.
As for her western attire, she wore an off-shouldered halter-necked gown that was accentuated by a ruffled and tight bodice. It was a structured dress, which was layered and free-flowing. Her makeup was pretty much the same as her traditional look. Her middle-parted sleek tresses rounded off her smoky avatar.
So, was it traditional or western, which look of Mouni Roy's did you love more? Let us know in the comment section.