- 8 min ago Mickey Mouse 91st Birthday: Lesser Known Facts About Disney's Most Famous Cartoon Character
- 14 min ago Dysphagia (Swallowing Difficulty): Types, Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 29 min ago This Winter Season, Get Ready To Raise The Temperature With These New Hair Colour Trends
- 2 hrs ago Karisma Kapoor Ups Her Ethnic Quotient With A Floral Anita Dongre Suit
- Technology Realme X2 Pro Up For Pre-Orders Via Blind Order Sale: Here's How To Order
- Sports Mayank Agarwal unlikely to get India limited-overs' call-up during West Indies series
- Finance HDFC Bank Cuts FD Interest Rates By As Much As 0.15%
- News Winter Session: MP's ride bicycles, wear masks, drive e-cars to highlight air pollution
- Automobiles TVS XL 100 Retro-Fitment Kit Launched At Rs 11,237
- Movies Motichoor Chaknachoor Full Movie Leaked Online On Tamilrockers!
- Travel Hajo - The Pride Of Assam
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Mouni Roy's fashion is in a full bloom. The actress is turning out to be one of the budding style icons and is constantly impressing us with her outfits. Recently, she wowed us with her glittering Swapnil Shinde number at Vogue Women of the Year awards and now, she gave us stunning traditional and western outfit ideas.
Both the ensembles were dipped in the shades of yellow and Mouni looked slay-worthy. She sported the ethnic outfit for the Jio Mami festival. The outfits were designed, keeping in mind the modern sensibilities. Coming to her traditional outfit first, Mouni sported a yellow and white striped blouse and teamed it a sharply pleated skirt that was floor-length and flared.
The actress draped a ruffled shrug, which notched up her look and gave us an interesting idea. She also wore ethnic danglers that seemed to be inspired by divinity. Mouni's makeup was dewy and highlighted by a heavy kohl and a matte lip shade. Her sleek tresses rounded off her look.
As for her western attire, she wore an off-shouldered halter-necked gown that was accentuated by a ruffled and tight bodice. It was a structured dress, which was layered and free-flowing. Her makeup was pretty much the same as her traditional look. Her middle-parted sleek tresses rounded off her smoky avatar.
So, was it traditional or western, which look of Mouni Roy's did you love more? Let us know in the comment section.