- News TMC suspends Mukul Roy’s son Subhrangshu, son of BJP's Mukul Roy, for 6 years for anti-party comment
- Sports Indian women lose 0-4 to Korea in inconsequential 3rd match of hockey series
- Automobiles Hyundai Venue Bookings Cross The 17000 Mark — India Loves The Korean Bestseller
- Movies Prabhas Starrer Saaho's Rumours Have Been Busted; Are The Fans Disappointed?
- Finance Ashok Leyland's Q4 Profit Declines 12%; Board Declares Dividend
- Technology Oppo K3 vs other mid-range smartphones with 6GB RAM
- Education HSCAP Allotment Result 2019 Kerala Released
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
It seems as if green has become the reigning airport colour of the day. First, we saw Kangana Ranaut in her minty green sari and now Mouni Roy was spotted at the airport in a bright green traditional outfit. Her outfit of the day came from the label, Insha Creations NX and Mouni looked resplendent.
So, Mouni popularised the Lucknowi outfit and reminded us that old school ensembles are irreplaceable. She donned a pure silk Lucknowi Khwahish dress that was dipped in a parrot green shade and enhanced by intricate floral embroidery in white at the neckline area. Her flared kurta was also adorned with white tassles, which added a dramatic touch to her ensemble.
Mouni teamed her gorgeous kurta with meticulously done white palazzo pants, which went well with her kurta. She also draped a white lightweight dupatta to complete her outfit. Mouni wore silver-hued flats, which complemented her ensemble. As for the accessories, the 'Gold' actress paired her outfit with oxidised silver jhumkis and a delicate bracelet. She also wore dark shades and the makeup was highlighted by a matte pink lip shade, dewy tones, and a bindi. She left her long tresses loose and that completed her traditional avatar. So, what do you think about Mouni Roy's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.