- 9 hrs ago Pati Patni Aur Woh Poster: Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar And Ananya Panday Flaunt Chic Outfits
- 9 hrs ago Food Poisoning: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 9 hrs ago 8 Effective Tips To Tackle Split Ends
- 10 hrs ago Kate Middleton Shows Us How To Give Western Outfits A Traditional Touch
- Sports India lacked mentality to beat Pakistan before Ganguly became captain: Shoaib Akhtar
- Automobiles Ampere Electric Scooter Now Available Online Through Amazon In Selected Cities
- Movies Karthi Is Unable To Attend Telugu Promotions Of Kaithi Due To Sulthan's Shoot?
- News Mamata meets Nobel laureate Abhijit Banerjee's family in Kolkata
- Finance 5 New Changes Made To Health Insurance Policies
- Technology BSNL Users Will Get 4G, VoLTE Support; Will Replace 3G Soon
- Travel Kabini - A Land Beyond The Ordinary
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
It seems as if green has become the reigning airport colour of the day. First, we saw Kangana Ranaut in her minty green sari and now Mouni Roy was spotted at the airport in a bright green traditional outfit. Her outfit of the day came from the label, Insha Creations NX and Mouni looked resplendent.
So, Mouni popularised the Lucknowi outfit and reminded us that old school ensembles are irreplaceable. She donned a pure silk Lucknowi Khwahish dress that was dipped in a parrot green shade and enhanced by intricate floral embroidery in white at the neckline area. Her flared kurta was also adorned with white tassles, which added a dramatic touch to her ensemble.
Mouni teamed her gorgeous kurta with meticulously done white palazzo pants, which went well with her kurta. She also draped a white lightweight dupatta to complete her outfit. Mouni wore silver-hued flats, which complemented her ensemble. As for the accessories, the 'Gold' actress paired her outfit with oxidised silver jhumkis and a delicate bracelet. She also wore dark shades and the makeup was highlighted by a matte pink lip shade, dewy tones, and a bindi. She left her long tresses loose and that completed her traditional avatar. So, what do you think about Mouni Roy's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.