- 10 min ago Lung Diseases Caused By Breathing In Polluted Air
- 25 min ago Perfected The Art Of Hiding Our Relationship From Parents? Check Out These Funny Reasons
- 1 hr ago Katrina Kaif Has The Perfect Make-up Look To Rock A Beanie This Fall Season
- 3 hrs ago Mouni Roy, Madhuri Dixit, And Shilpa Shetty Gave Us Festive Goals With Their Gorgeous Saris
- News Maha polls: Actor Govinda campaigns for BJP's Chainsukh Madanlal Sancheti
- Movies Jiah Khan Case: I Was Put Behind Bars When I Was 21 For Something I Haven't Done - Sooraj Pancholi
- Technology Huawei MediaPad M7 Leaked Renders Suggest First Tablet With Punch-Hole Display
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Preview: Bengaluru FC start firm favourites; can anyone surprise the Blues?
- Automobiles MG Hector 10,000 Units Production Milestone Crossed: 6,000 SUVs Already Delivered
- Finance IMF Says Corporate Tax Cut Will Have Positive Impact On Investment In India
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
- Travel Simple Tips And Tricks For Booking Cheap Flight Tickets In India
The stunning actress, Mouni Roy had us transfixed, as she walked down the ramp for Swapnil Shinde at the Bombay Times Fashion Week. She wore a dramatic gown that came from a collection, which celebrated freedom. The frosty gown of Mouni's was structural and inspirational. It was crafted for women, who aren't afraid to call the shots.
Her gown exuded bossy vibes and had a very no-nonsense touch to it. It was a theatrical outfit and not the kind of a number just about anybody could have pulled off. It seemed as if it was specially made for Mouni- the diva carried it off with so much of aplomb. With this gown, the designer added a new definition to women empowerment. Here was the gown that didn't quite talk about the dreaminess but more about the practicality and strength during the hard times. The gown was off-shouldered and the sharply pleated pipings were actually an intimidating feature. It was an interesting designing technique for sure.
The skirt was voluminous and contrasted the gown even though the hue was the same. It was a ballroom skirt that you could have imagined a modern Scarlett O' Hara wearing. The skirt portion of her gown was like a snowfall. Through this outfit, the designer offered us a perspective. His attire talked about strong women of the past and the present.
Mouni's look was jewellery-free and her makeup was nude and natural. Her impeccable middle-parted hairdo completed her look.